Chapter Eight~Bonding

Louis's P.O.V

"Okay short stuff you pick for us what do you want to do today?"

"Can we go on a picnic?"

Smiling I nod at Crystal who claps her hands before going to tell the girls, I get out one of the old picnic blankets before taking it into the kitchen to make sandwiches.

"Liam, can you go get some chicken please?"

"Of course, I'll be back in a few."

I thank him before I start making the sandwiches and wrapping them I hear footsteps and looking up I see Jessica smiling she walks over and offers a hand.

"Look Jessica I had such a great time last week and I was wondering do you maybe want to go out again sometime?"

"Hmm well I have check to make sure I'm free but I would love to I had fun too."

"Great we can talk more later."

"Okay."

We smile before turning towards making the sandwiches we make random conversation and Makayla walks in.

"I needed to get out of the living room."

"Why?"

"Niall was making fun of Crystal because we are all going on a picnic and she is really excited about it."

"Okay."

"She has her legs wrapped around his waist squeezing until he apologizes for making fun of her."

"Mum always said her leg strength from gymnastics would be good for something."

"Squishing her boyfriend."

Chuckling I walk into the living room and watch as Crystal squeezes Niall as he tries to scramble away.

"Louis please get your sister off of me!"

"Alright, short stuff you're going to break his ribs."

"But he made fun of me."

"I know go and get ready so we can leave I'll take care of him."

She nods heading upstairs and Niall thanks me, holding his sides.

"Told you she would squish you someday."

"I didn't think it would be in that way."

"You're nasty I don't want to know that, can I ask you something, Niall?"

"Sure Louis."

"Have you two um have you two had sex?"

"No we haven't I promise we haven't neither of us are ready for that yet I know you aren't comfortable yet with me dating her."

"I'm sorry Niall I know you wouldn't hurt her it's just I love and care about my siblings a lot I don't want her to be heartbroken. Especially if it's due to one of my best mates it would ruin so much."

"I understand Louis trust me I do I would feel the same way."

"Thanks, Niall now go get ready so we can leave soon."

"Yes, mum."

I smack the back of his head as he runs upstairs heading back into the kitchen I finish packing everything and Liam comes in with the chicken.

"Thanks, Liam now everything is packed we just need to put ice in the cooler for drinks and other things that need to be kept cold."

"No problem Louis."

I finish packing everything completely before heading up to my room to get dressed.

Jessica's P.O.V

"Okay, what about this shirt?"

I ask holding up a bright yellow one both girls look at it and nod.

"It will kind of bring out the tan you're working on since it's such a bright color."

"She's right it's going to look great on you Vannah."

I smile walking into the bathroom to change into my shorts that sort of match Makayla and Crystal's. I have a stonewashed-looking pair Makayla has shorts that have rips at the bottom to look thread worn. Crystal has a blue jean pair that fade to white as they reach the bottom. Slipping the yellow shirt on I tie my hair back before putting on my sandals. Walking back into the room I put away the clothes I got out before waiting for the others to finish getting ready.

"Alright let's get this show on the road!"

I cheer as we head downstairs we all climb into the car and Louis drives us to a park near their house. Climbing out I grab the picnic basket while Louis gets the cooler. He looks over me once before winking and I can't help but blush smiling like crazy. Laying the blanket out under a tree I notice a small pond with ducks Harry and Niall race over and start quacking. I shake my head laughing and I catch Louis staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me do I have something in my hair?"

"No I just you look beautiful I didn't get to tell you yet."

"Oh thank you."

He nods grinning and I can't help but feel my heart flutter. We all spend the afternoon running around the park chasing each other and eating. Louis and I flirt back and forth when nobody is around or looking. I've blushed so much today more than I have in a long time. When we finally pack to head back to the house Louis pulls me to the side. He backs me into the tree before his lips crash on mine. My eyes shut and I put my hands in his hair and he places his hands on my hips after we pull away he sighs smiling.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry about kissing you because I'm not I've just been wanting to do that all day."

"It's fine I really enjoyed it."

"Glad to hear how much of a great kisser I am."

"Who said you were great?"

He pouts looking at me and I giggle looking around pressing a quick kiss to his mouth.

"You are a pretty good kisser."

"So is my partner."

I blush and he smiles holding my fingers in his hand.

"So I've been thinking about our next date and I was wondering how the movies sound? I know it's so basic but I want to be able to keep things low and private."

"That sounds cute yes."

He smiles again kissing me once more before we head back to the car he offers to let me ride shotgun and I agree. I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best summers ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short but it's just a filler for now the next chapter will be longer I promise.:)