Chapter Eighteen~Five Days

Louis's P.O.V
"Has she come out of her room yet Lou?"

"No, it's been five days she won't let anyone but Niall and Makayla in."

"Have you tried to get in when Niall does?"

"Yes but she starts throwing shoes and random things at me she won't open the door unless Niall or Makayla is alone."

"What did you do to make her so mad?"

I sigh looking at Zayn before sitting on the couch beside him placing my head in my hands.

"Jess and I have been dating for a couple weeks now and we didn't tell her at all we lied about it to her face."

"Well I can see why she is upset why would you lie to her?"

"Because I didn't want her to get pissed off like she is now."

"I think the reason she's mainly mad is because you're her brother. You lied to her about something important when she's trusted you not to do that, the same goes for Jessica. I think either the two of you need to talk to her together or alone work this out. You need to stop letting this hurt her."

"I guess you're right."

I sigh looking at the floor trying to clear my head.

Jessica's P.O.V
I grab a hair pin and insert it to Crystal's lock I carefully twist it around I turn the knob and I continue to work on it before finally it unlocks. Pushing the door open I quietly step in and see her sleeping on her bed closing the door behind me I take a deep breath. Walking over I gently shake her shoulder backing away when she sits up.

"How the hell did you get in here?"

"Picked the lock."

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you and you've been in here for five days so this is the only way. Look I know us lying to you about our relationship was a terrible thing to do."

"Yeah it definitely was."

"But we did it because we didn't want you to be upset with us I know you said when we were younger that Louis was off limits but I couldn't help it."

"The only reason I didn't want either of you dating him is because if it didn't work out I didn't want to have to pick sides. An that was when we were younger if you would have came to me now I would have been more understanding and open minded about it,"

"You won't have to we'll keep you out of it if that happens I truely am sorry we lied to you. I know that is a terrible thing for me to do as a friend but I just didn't want you to be upset with me. I suppose lying didn't make the situation any better. We were going to tell you as soon as we finished at Anne's but the paps got the pictures first. We had gone out to lunch together to finally talk about how we were going to tell everyone. Please I know I have no right to ask for you to forgive me but I don't want to lose you. Your friendship means the absolute world to me and I would hate to see it end over a terrible choice I made. I promise I'll make it up to you I swear."

"I don't want to lose your friendship either it's going to take a while for me to trust you completely again. I will work on it and you need to as well alright but if something like this happens again I will beat you both with my bat."

"Thank you so much."

I smile hugging her tightly and she hugs me back there is a knock on the door and I walk over to see Niall with Louis.

Crystal's P.O.V
"Baby Louis wants to talk to you please will you listen?"

Niall asks looking at me I look at Jessica before shrugging and letting out a sigh.

"I'm taking that as a yes."

He says leaving with Jess, I sit up more pulling the blankets over my shoulders.

"Will you please let me explain?"

"Go ahead."

I sigh and he sits at the foot of my bed ringing his hands.

"I never meant for you to get hurt in anyway we wanted to wait to tell you I promise you that. I'm the one who asked her out and said we should keep it a secret so if you should be mad at anyone be mad at me. The paps fucked up the chance for you to hear it from me I wanted to break it to you delicately. I completely understand why your mad but I want you to know our intention was never for you to get hurt."

"I'm not really mad anymore I'm sad that you two lied to me about like this. You're my brother Louis we fibbed to other people when we were younger yeah but never each other especially over something this big. You're the only person I have right now and I don't want to be upset with you but I don't know how to trust you again."

"I don't blame you for being upset I'm so sorry that you found out the way you did. I'm sorry for lying to you about it I really am. I'll work on making it up to you I promise I just want my baby sister back. I miss not talking to you or being able to hug you it's like being on tour but worse cause you're mad at me and close enough to be with yet kept at a distance. Will you eventually forgive me?"

I bite my lip looking down at my hands before back up at him and I wipe my eyes before slowly nodding and Louis pulls me into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much."

He whispers hugging me and I whisper back.

"Don't lie to me again or I will run you over with my car, fury of our mother be turned on me or not. I love you Lou I'll always love you."

"Love you too sis."

He chuckles softly kissing the side of my head.
------------------------------------------
Update wooooo