Chapter Nineteen~Fame

Jessica's P.O.V(Middle of August.)

Looking around the room I sigh to myself the summer was slowly coming to an end but I didn't want to leave. I start packing up my stuff and there's a knock on the door.

"Come in."

I turn and see Louis walk in with a small smile on his face, he looked around the room before walking over to me.

"Hey, babe."

"Hi Lou."

I smile back kissing his mouth lightly as he wraps his arm around me in a half hug.

"What are you doing?"

"Well since it's almost the end of summer I figure I would start packing now."

"Oh okay."

He says pouting and he laces our fingers together.

"I don't want you to go."

"What?"

"I said I don't want you to go I want to be able to see you all the time."

"How Louis? You're gone almost all the time, you're famous how would it work?"

"I don't know but we could make it work I don't want you to leave me."

"Well I need to think of me too I don't want to be ruined by any of this. Trust me it hurts saying all this but I think it's best if we take a break until I figure out what I want to do. Then if you still want me you can come and get me okay?"

"Please don't do this I don't want us to be over."

"I don't either but I need this please."

He hangs his head as I continue to pack that night we lay together before making love one last time. The next two weeks fly by and I spend it with everyone Louis mostly. I was going to miss being here with all of them at the end of the summer they help me load my things to take back home. Louis and I sit in the back softly whispering to each other not knowing when or if we would see each other again. Once at my house they drop everything off helping me take it inside. I hug them all before turning to Louis.

"So I guess this is it?"

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"Thank you so much for everything Louis it means so much to me this was the best summer of my life."

"Mine too."

He kisses my mouth softly before whispering.

"I love you."

And then they were gone I stared at the car as he drives away from my house. He said I love you for the first time ever and I didn't even get a chance to say it back to him. With a heavy heart, I greet my parents before heading up to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One last chapter and then the epilogue left:( thank you guys so much for everything and for sticking by my side through this story I love you all.