Chapter Sixteen~That's All?

Louis's P.O.V
"Alright Ms. Tomlinson we got your results back and it seems you have a very sever case of food poisoning."

"That's all?"

I ask looking at the doctor and he nods his head as we all relax.

"Yes she should be able to go home after we get antibiotics into her system so hopefully by tomorrow. We want to see how she reacts to them we'll give her some in about fifteen minutes then monitor her. It's good that you brought her in when you did the fever could have done some serious damage and been fatal if it got too high."

"Thank you so much doctor."

I smile shaking his hand he walks out and I turn back to Crystal hugging her.

"What did you eat that could give you good poisoning?"

"I have no idea."

"What was the last thing you ate?"

"Well crackers I didn't eat anything really I didn't want to throw up although that still happened."

"We went to out to dinner the night before and we had burger they were suppose to be well done but they probably weren't. We also had sushi for lunch so you could of got it from that too."

"That's probably how then."

I sigh sitting next to her on a chair she reaches for the bucket and I hand it to her holding her hair back while Niall rubs her back.

"Easy baby just let it all out."

Once she finishes she lays back and I get her some water to rinse her mouth out with.

"This sucks."

"Of course it does short stuff nobody like having food poisoning."

"I just want to go home did you call mum and let her know?"

"Yeah on my way over I'll call her back and let her know you'll be okay."

"Alright thank you."

I nod heading outside and to were I can use my phone I dial mum's number and wait for her to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey mum it's me."

"Hello darling how are you?"

"I'm doing fine."

"How's your sister is she going to be alright?"

"Yes the doctor said it's a very sever case of food poisoning they'll give her medicine and monitor her tonight. If she is okay then they will let her come home so hopefully it goes well."

"Thank goodness how did she get it?"

"She went out with Niall the night before they had burgers he thinks her burger wasn't done all the way and they had sushi for lunch."

"Under cooked food will cause that I'm so glad she's okay I'll get the first fight back so I can help."

"No no no mum you guys are on vacation this is something you need you deserve it she'll be fine I'm here with her."

"Are you sure I can come right back."

"Positive besides the girls would be disappointed if you didn't stay."

"Alright but as soon as you need me back just let me know."

"I will don't worry I got to go I'll call you later."

"Alright darling I love you both give your sister hugs for me."

"I will tell the girls and dad we said hello."

"I will bye love."

"Bye mum."

We hang up and I walk around a little thinking we have to I can't do this anymore we need to speak I pull out my cellphone again texting Jessica.

'From: Louis
We need to talk I'll pick you up tomorrow.'

'From: Jessica
Alright by eleven.'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update woo I know I know the last few chapters have been short but remember it is a short story. Anyway the next chapter is going to be longer and wait till you see what happens I'm so excited. Sadly this book only has a couple more chapters thank you guys so much for everything I love you.