Chapter Ten~Hangover and falling.

Louis's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning groaning as the sun shines through my window. How did I forget to close the window before passing out? Crawling out of bed I shut the curtains before laying back down and calling Crystal which causes a pounding to my head. I hear a knock on the door a few seconds later and I tell them to come in.

"Morning Lou how you feeling?"

She whispers touching my head and I hold her cold hand on my forehead.

"Like shit I was wondering if you could please get me something for me headache."

"Sure I'll be right back."

She smiles heading out of the room I lay one of my pillows over my eyes blocking more of the light out. After a couple minutes she comes in handing me some medicine and some of my favorite tea.

"Thank you short stuff."

"Welcome Louis I'm gonna go eat I hope you feel better."

"Thank you."

I smile as she kisses my cheek before walking out my door I take the medicine before I close my eyes falling back to sleep.

~

When I wake up again I go into the bathroom for a shower I smelled like alcohol and it was bringing my headache back. Once cleaned I put on a tee shirt and some joggers before heading down to the kitchen.

"Hi Li hey Jessica."

"Hey Louis."

I look at Jessica who rolls her eyes and walks out I sigh making another cup of tea and I sit beside Liam.

"What's wrong with Jessica she was talking to me then left?"

"I'm not a hundred percent sure but I think I know I'll ask her later about it so how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby I didn't have a hangover since I didn't drink much."

"I woke up with a killer one my head was pounding."

"Sorry to hear that mate."

"It's all good."

I say sipping my tea as we talk about the interview we have coming up in a couple days. Moving into the lounge I sit by Jessica who gets up heading outside and I follow her.

"Jessica wait up why are you so mad at me?"

"It's nothing Louis I just want to be alone."

"It has to be something since you're ignoring me."

"How did you enjoy your bimbo last night then?"

I look at her my eyes widening and I feel myself turn red as the memories from last night come to mind I also remember Jessica had walked into the hall.

"We didn't do anything but kiss Liam came to tell me he got us a cab home."

"It's non of my business what you did."

"Then why are you so pissed off?"

I ask following her around the yard and side of the house.

"Because you kissed me Louis not once but multiple times you're sending me mixed signals and they're getting really annoying."

"I'm not sending mixed signals."

"Yes you are you kiss me, take me on a date and flirt with me but as soon as we go to a club you hook up with someone else. You need to make up your mind on what you want I will not continue falling for you if you can't decide what you want."

"What do you mean f-falling for me you like me?"

"Yes I like you I know I shouldn't you're one of my best friend's brother Crystal will hate me if she found out."

"Who said she has to know right away?"

"Well it's not like you feel the same as I do so that isn't something we have to worry about now is it?"

She sighs sitting in the grass and I sit beside her letting the wind blow over us.

"Actually Jessica I feel the same way about you too I just didn't know if you would feel the same. I know it was a shit thing of me to do last night I tried getting you out of my head and I'm sorry."