10 : Finally !

I was standing outside and called Megs to find out where she was , turns out I got to know they were still in the club . I stood outside taking in a bit of fresh air and headed inside to find them .  

I spotted Vivaan and Megs sitting in a booth , no said one word and they  had a worried expression . I was heading towards them when Vivaan spotted me and his eyes widened . 

I went and slipped into the round couch , I  noticed  Vivaan gulping .

"Can anyone tell me what's wrong ? Where is Sneha ? "
They both looked at me , and Vivaan was blushing .

Wait , what ? Megs smirked at me .

"Can anyone cut this crap and tell me why are you guys acting this wierd ?" I asked irritatedly .

They both looked at eachother and Megs grinned . I rose my eyebrows questioningly .

"Well..well Mr . Flirt has finally confessed that he is  in love with Ms.Model and she too confessed that she liked Vivaan since the last 4 years ." She exclaimed in a teasing tone , nudging Vivaan's shoulders with her's .

I gaped at them unable to utter a word . I closed my mouth , composing myself , after a moment and glared at them .

"You didn't even care to tell this to me Vivaan ." I told him in an upsetting tone , pretending to be sad , but I was jumping from inside .

"I wasn't sure about my feelings until today ." He said worried .

"Whatever I am not talking to you ." I told folding my arms over my chest and leaning back on the soft leather seat . 

"Please give me a chance to explain ." He said , scooting closer to me . I looked at his pleading yet worried face , and suddenly bursted out laughing and Megs did the same after me .

Vivaan made faces at me  when he realised I was pretending . After a moment we composed ourselves and Megs and I hi-fied , with a lopsided grin glued on our faces .

Vivaan sent us a glare but he was still slightly smiling . He wasn't supposed to react like this , was he ? He usually get annoyed or make faces but he is still smiling . Duh ! Who am I kidding he has finally in a serious relationship with his girl . There isn't a reason he wouldn't smile like love sick puppy .

I rolled my eyes at this . "Hey listen to me carefully though you are my bestie she is like a sister to me and if you break her heart , it won't take me a moment to break few of your bones , you get it ? " I asked him in a cautioning tone .

He nodded hastily . I smiled , and looked at Megs , and saw her passing me a amused look , and slowly nodding her head . I shrugged .

"Ok , well then . By the way where is Mrs.Malhotra ?" I asked him teasingly . He blushed at this .

" Aw..ha ! Someone's blushing..." Megs exclaimed teasing him just a bit more .

I chuckled at this , and suddenly Sneha came . " Where were you Missy ? " I asked her , raising my eyebrows .

"In the restroom ." She scooted and sat next to Vivaan .

"Thank God you came , these people were teasing me ." He complained to Sneha , pouting and claiming a kiss on her cheek .

"Aw..your so cute when you pout ." She said pulling his cheeks .
"Aw really , your so cute when you tell me 'you are so cute .' " He told draping an arm around her waist . I rolled my eyes . Ewww , am  I allowed to puke ?

"Guys if you are finished with your lovey-dovey sessions, I have something to tell you ." I told them in a boring tone .

  "Yah sure ." They both told in unison and Megs nodded eagerly .