17 : Unsaid words...

Arohi's POV :
Why am I the one seeing his abs and muscle all the time ? I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh . What an amazing way to start your morning , Arohi ? He is the least person I would ever  want to see .

I then went and sat down on the sofa next to Sara .

"Hi good morning !" Her eyes twinkled .

"Morning ." I told her smiling .

"Hi hotties." Aman told  coming from behind and ruffling Sara's hair .

She gave a pissed look to Aman and I chuckled .

I hi-fied Aman and he winked at me . We were having this amazing chit chat about the stupid lies we used to tell the teachers just to cover up each other's mistake .

Then he came downstairs and sat on the recliner chair .

Stupid , doesn't has any other better work than staring at me . I was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze .

He's playing with me..Again ! After a while Sara shooted up from her seat and she went and hugged a guy . Later after getting a clear look of him I recognized him . Avi !

I went to him and he gave me side hug . I was a bit shocked , that he hugged me , but I composed myself . I was really stunned to see him but it was pleasant . Sara was gaping at us the whole time and Aaron came stood behind her back whispering something to her and then she composed herself .

"Wait..Wait ! How do you guys know eachother ?" She asked confused . I looked at Avi and he smirked .

"Actually we met in a club a week ago ." Sara looked at me and I nodded and shrugged .

"Ok...Come meet my buddies ." She told dragging Avi with her and be dropped his luggage on the floor . I looked at the other and saw Karan smirking , Aman smiling and him having a pissed off look on his face , it looked like he is shooting daggers into Avi . I rolled my eyes and folded my arms over my chest and stood next to Sara .  It disgusts me to even take his name . After the introduction was over Aaron and Avi went upstairs , it seemed like they were best buddies .

After he came freshening up we all had our breakfast together . After the breakfast Sara asked Avi to get the rings she ordered for the engagement as Sara and Aaron were going to the salon .

"Hey , would you like coming with me ?"  Avi asked as he was going to get the rings .

"Oh..um sure , I don't have anything to do , do I ?" I told smiling at .

"C'mon then ." He told gesturing towards the main door . I chuckled and went with him . We were on the way to the jewelry shop in Aaron's rental car .

"By the way , you coming here was unexpected ." Avi told glancing at me , a slight smile dancing on his face .

"Yah neither have I expected us to meet this way ." I told him , admiring the beautiful nature passing by .

"So that footballer guy Laksh was your untold story ?" I jerked my face towards him frowning .

"Oh c'mon the way he was looking at me it felt like he would have murdered me if it wasn't a crime .

That guy has something for you , the way he was staring at you all the at the dining table..." I huffed .

"I had feelings for him back in school but now the only feeling I have for him is hatred ."I told , pursing my lips and looking at Avi .

" Ok then...what do you think of revenging this guy ?" He told raising his eyebrows and looking at me .

"That would be like a dream come true but how ?" I asked a bit whinny .