11 : Some stories aren't to be told .

Avi came to pick me up around 7:30 in the evening . He was in a casual attire , navy blue shirt with the first two buttons open and a black pant .

"Hey , good evening ." He greeted me with a perfect smile , unlocking the door of his Mercedes Benz . This guy really knows how to impress a girl .

"Good evening ." I told passing him a smile . I slipped into the front seat , and his car roared to life .

"Um..so , how was your day ?" He asked glancing at me .

"Good and hectic , as usual ." I said , glancing at him . "How about you busy CEO ? " I asked emphasizing the last two words .

"I only had two meetings today so , I wasn't so busy ." I nodded . After a long chatty drive we decided to go to a street food chain .

I enjoyed , he was easy to get along with . We had Pani Puri , pav bhaji and egg roll . I am so full , and after all this we had a cup of tea , in a roadside teastall , we took a few pics togeather .

Avi is very down to Earth . He doesn't boasts or shows off , just because he is rich , and he is a generous guy .

I was sitting on his car trunk sipping the hot tea , and he was was leaning on the car with his arms folded and his cup in one hand .

His light muscle and vein cut in his arms were clearly visible .

He has good looks , he's hot , but I don't know why am not attracted to him .

"Sup, have any boyfriend ?" He asked me sipping his tea , making me stunned .

"Huh..um..no ." He rose his brows .
"Never ?" He asked shockingly .

" Ever." Shook my head sipping my tea .

"I wonder how come a beautiful girl like you is single ."

He stated , making me blush . Wait , is he flirting with me ?

"So..your a one sided lover ? " He questioned , more like stated .
"No way !" My eyes widened .

"I.. I don't believe in love ." I stated coldly looking nowhere and moving my finger on the edge of the cup , my brain just reminding me of the stained memories of my past , I pushed them aside focusing on the present .

He twitched his lips nodding .

"Really..even I don't . " He whispered more to himself . I looked at his dazed self , shocked at his statement .

I inhaled deeply . "Why ?" I asked him muttering . He looked at me , unable to meet my eyes . His eyes were glossy .

"Sorry..but some stories aren't to be told ." He replied , coldly . "Right..some stories are never meant to be told ." I whispered to myself . I forced a smile at him .

"Sorry for upsetting you , I didn't mean to . " I told him apologetically .

"Don't be , it's not your fault ." He told , giving me a forced smile .

"I think I should drop you home . It late ."

"Yah right . By the way thanks for today .It was nice hanging out with you ."

I told him after getting into his black shiny car , after settling down he dropped me to my house . I bid him goodbye and unlocked the door entering into my lonely house .

I sighed closing the door and freshened up changing into a baggy T-shirt , and layed down on my bed , scrolling through my insta ,

I had a new follow request , I tapped it , and found out it was Avi .
'Its_Avi Rathore.' I accepted it and followed him too. He had 169k followers , are you kidding me ? I have only 5k .

His Insta account was totally different , he had pictures in his casual dresses , with sunglasses , him riding a bike , his trip to Malaysia with his friends , Him gymming and he had a picture of his bare back and him looking sidway , it was a B&W pic, honestly speaking it was amazing , then their was a picture of him stroking a brush on the canvas .

Wait , am I stalking him ? I exited the app , locking my phone and slept turning off the bedside lamp . Soon I fell asleep .

*****************

The days passed by in a blur and I didn't realise that it was already Friday night , and tomorrow I have my flight to Mauritius . I thought the wedding is in India , as Sara was planning for destination wedding but as hell of a girl she is , I should have known better . I chuckled .

I was packing my bag for the two weeks trip . I stuffed my new clothes , that I bought day before yesterday . I really didn't want to buy them but , to whom are Megs and Sneha listening to ?

They forced me to buy these unnecessary clothes . I stuffed my thong sandals a pair of sneakers and a pair of 4 inch heels . I was already tall , 5'7 and that's a really nice height for girls , especially in India .

The doorbell rang indicating that someone was here . Maybe it was Megs she was bringing two-three Indian dresses , as it is an Indian wedding a few Indian attire was way damn necessary .

I opened the door to find my guess right . She entered holding two shopping bags "Exclusively designed my Megha." She said pointing at the bags . We went to my untidy room , I Locking the door before following her .

She kept the bags on the bed and took out a flaired cotton lehanga from one of them , she opened it making me smile widely . Love it ! I strode towards her taking the lehanga and a admiring it . The skirt was sky blue in colour with with white , yellow and pink designs on the border . It had an off white collar blouse with a broch and a net dupatta .

I placed the dress on the bed and hugged her . "Love you,yaar ! It amazing .Just my type . Love it . " I pulled back smiling .

"I know you would , afterall it was me who designed it ." She told with a victorious smile .

"Don't push it ." I said pursing my lips .

"Right . " She told giving me a cheesy smile . After two hours we were done with my packing . The other bag had a beach dress , it was a crop top sleeveless red top and it had a beautiful aqua floral print sarong with it . I stared at it in aaw .

I checked everything twice to assure myself that I didn't forget anything . Megs left around 8:00 . She told me that she would miss me . I told her it was just a matter of two weeks it's not like I am leaving forever .

She hugged me and then told me to inform her if he was there too , so she could go a destroy his pretty face . I chuckled and told her I'll handle it , she told me she has got a big contract for a year and she is going to be really busy for the first two months . I wished her luck and we bid goodbyes and she left .

Sneha and Vivaan came over to house and and we chatted for an hour . I had my dinner and slept early , with an anticipation and excitement to meet my school besties tomorrow .

I can't believe I am gonna meet them again .

_________________________________

A.N
Unedited.
This is Avi
Twist in plot..he is important .😂😂

😂😂