14 : Awaited by my girl

Laksh's Pov :

Thank God everything is fine between Karan and me . The day after our unreasonable argument he came to my house and apologiesed , even I was sorry .

So after all that stuff I told him that I was invited to Sara's wedding and he told me he was invited too so we decided to fly in his privet jet . He was a supposedly rich guy belonging from a royal family in Kolkata .

I feel the wedding is more like a reunion party because Sara literally invited most of the childhood squad .

I was in touch with her even after I left Bangalore and at Aman's farewell she cursed me for loosing such a beautiful girl like her and then I opened up to her confessing about my feelings for Arohi . I still can't believe my reasons to ignore her , just because I had to keep up my reputation for being the captain of the football team , I ignored her .

Just because she wasn't the hottest and the popular girl in school , I ignored her . She was beautiful , more like cute in her own way but I was blindfolded by Kira to notice that .

She was the hottest girl in highschool and as I was good-looking and hot my buddies apart from Karan insisted me to hit on her .

She was an easy go so she eventually agreed to be my girlfriend . I sighed and plopped down on the couch scrolling through my Twitter and Instagram . I have been stalking Arohi from the last 3 years , but I couldn't follow her as she had a private account .

The damn profile pic was way too small for me to see her .

I am way anxious to see my Arohi just 24 hours and she will be with me ,infront of my eyes . I'll stay with her for the next two weeks ! 

I finished packing my stuffs yesterday . The last one week I had to go gymming and I woke up at 4 am everyday I had football practices and I did a lot of gymming , my built has became stronger in these few days . I went to the kitchen and took out the left over lasagna , from this afternoon .

I heated it in the microwave and served a little in a plate .

Just when I was going to put a spoonful in my mouth the doorbell rung . Dammit ! I went and opened it to reveal Karan standing at my porch with his luggage .

"I am staying here tonight ." He entered the house pushing me , as he owns it . I closed the door and smacked his right shoulder . Ass ! He glared at me .

I went to the kitchen and stuffed the lasagna in my mouth . I am done with dieting . Karan came and started hogging over the rest of the lasagna .

The rest of the day went by in finding informations about my Arohi .

"How can I be such a jerk ?" I muttered looking at the laptop screen .

There was a group photo of the top artists from the 'All India Art Meet ', and their she was standing at the centre looking as hot as possible with an award and confidence radiating through her . I blinked a few times .

" Well happy late realisation of being such a jerk ."

Karan looked at me patting my shoulders . I ignored him .

"Just look at her man ." I smacked his head .

"Shut up ! Stop checking her out ." I almost yelled . " If she wasn't your girl I would have taken her for sure . " He murmured looking at her .

"Well , thanks for this change ." He exclaimed zooming the picture , so that she is the one coming in the view . He sighed dreamily .

"Well she is fortunately my girl only mine..." I stated getting pissed . I slightly smiled , though I was nervous to see her , actually talk to her .