13 : Unexpectedly expected him .

I woke up around 9:00 am , a freshened up changing into my new sleeveless bright yellow crop top and a black high-waist jeans .

I wore white high tops and tied my hair into a side braid . I put some lip balm and took a last glance of myself in the mirror before sliding my phone in my pant pocket and decsending downstairs .

I found Aman sitting on the sofa and watching football which was recorded for sure . I rolled my eyes at the stupid sport . Don't get offended but I have my own reasons for hating it .

"Who watches football at 8:00 into he morning ?" I muttered going to the kitchen and Sara chuckled at this .

"Need some help ?" I asked her not want wanting to talk about that stupid game and him , early in the morning .

"Yup definitely ." She said and asked me to chop the veggies as She was making noddles for breakfast .

I started chopping the veggies and just after I finished  Andrew came into the kitchen . "Gud mornin ." He greeted us and hugged Sara from behind kissing her neck . She giggled .

I slightly smiled and decided to give them some space . left the kitchen without them noticing me .

I heard Aman yell 'that's my brother!' I headed towards the drawing room and saw Aman grinning .still hipnotized by the television .

I shook my head and sat on the single recliner chair . He then turned his head to finally notice me .

" Hi , good morning , didn't notice you there ." I rolled my eyes .

" Yah , you were busy noticing your so called brother." I answered , not to sound rude . He gave me lopsided smile .
"Well , are you taking me for the sightseeing ?" I asked him changing the topic immediately .

"Um , yah ofcourse we will go after the breakfast ." He told in an obvious tone And I nodded .

"Can I change the channel please ." I asked him pleadingly"

" Sure , here you go ." He said handing me the remote .

I switched the T.V off and turned to him , he gave me bewildered look . "You have better with than watching people run on the field trying to kick a ball ." I shrugged and placed the remote on the centre table . He gaped at me .

Just when he was going to say something he was interrupted by Sara .

"Breakfast !" She yelled coming out from the kitchen , follows by Aaron holding two plates ,we went to the dining table and we settled down .

Soon after the breakfast Aman and I went out for discovering this new island .  He took his DSLR with him and I looked at him in disbelief  he said a photographer never leaves without his Camera and I rolled my eyes.

We went to the crowded markets we had long walk on the streets chatting about our lifes , we bought refreshments and we sat on the bench as my legs were sore . We sat their for a while . I sipped my drink through the straw and I heard a click .

"Hey!" I snapped at him as he was grinning .

"It was a nice candid , you look beautiful !" He told defending himself . I passed him a slight glare and eventually smiling .

He showed me the pic , it was actually nice . After sometimes we entered a diner . We had prawn fried rice and crab after that we went to a beach carnival. It was 6:00 pm when we returned home .

"Thanks for the gift ." I told him referring to the beutiful shell charm bracelet he bought me , back at the carnival .

He passed me a glare , to show his annoyance as I thanked him .