The Lost Brother

This is my first story so sorry if it's not as great as u think it is based on Call of Duty Ghost

----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1 "Where is my brother?"

I watch as my brother is being dragged away from the man that killed my father and betrayed the ghost. I watch them go into they forest and then disappear. My name is David "Hesh" Walker and I'm apart of the ghost.

A couple hours later I woke up hearing foot steps coming toward I woke up fast looking seeing it was my team coming to help me. All I wanted to know was "where is my brother,I need to find him." They started to get closer and helped me up, before they could say anything I yelled,

"Rorke to Logan we need to find them right away!"

Kegan bent down to where I was sitting struggling to get up and he said,

"Woah, Calm down Hesh we need to get u back to the ship and get u fixed up."

I yelled again, "I don't care about myself right now, I care about my brother and he is with a maniac right now!"

They got me up and led me to the boat and I was trying to make then stop I looked to the place where Rorke dragged Logan to and looked away thinking "I should of done something, why didn't u do something?"

We got to the ship and they brought me to the doctor to get me fixed up. When I got into the room I saw Riley and he came running toward me I smiled happy to see my dog but my smile only lasted for a few seconds. Kegan set me down on the bed and the doctor came in and started to clean my wounds. Riley came over to me and sat down my side I began to pat him.

"Hesh now tell me what happen so we can find Logan."

----------------------------------------------

First chapter hope u guys like it I'll be continuing soon