Where do I begin

CH 2 "What happened and why I didn't help him"

I sighed looking down at Riley and then started the story of how my brother was taken.

"After the train blew up, Logan dragged me on to the beach we sat there for a while and called in for pick up." I stopped for a second getting flash backs of what happen even though it wasn't that long ago.

"Take your time Hesh I know it must be hard," Kegan said in a comforting way.

I took a deep breath and continued to tell the story.

"We both thought that Rorke was dead but we were wrong, Logan turned his head since he heard something and he saw Rorke."

"Logan grabbed he knife to defend him self but Rorke broke his arm to stop him, he came over to me and knocked me out I wasn't completely unconscious and over heard what Rorke was telling my brother."

"When I began to wake up after a couple of seconds that bastard was taking my brother away." I smashed my hand against the wall full over anger.

"Calm down now please finish the story," Kegan looked at me knowing I had a lot of anger in me.

I took my hand away from the wall seeing a dent I made and looked at Riley and pat him on the head seeing his tail wag I smiled he was the only thing that made me happy right now.

"I couldn't do anything I didn't have any weapons, all I could do was watch my brother be taken away."

"They were heading into the woods east of where we were."

I finished the awful story and then Kegan went over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and said,

"Let's go find your brother!"

I looked at him smiling and whistled for Riley to follow us to the deck.

---------------------------------------------

How u guys liking the story and sorry the chapters are so short I'm going to make the next chapter about what is happening to Logan