The teams back together

CH 12 "Lets get out of here!"

I was so happy that my team found me, I thought it would be months or even years before I would see them again. But they always help a ghost in need.

When I put my mask on I felt like I was at home again. Then I saw the squad comin, I ran over to the cell door. They broke it open and all I did was hug my brother in relief. Then he push me back and looked up and down at me seeing how they treated me. I haven't eaten or drank in weeks because of

The food and water they were trying to give me. So I was skinny and I got cuts and bruises all over me from them beating me.

I looked at my brother and I could tell he was furious on what they did to me. I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry I was strong and their gonna pay for what they did especially Rorke."

Hesh looked at me and smiled and handed me a gun. We went out of the cell and the rest of the team greeted me, Riley the most.

I laughed and said, "Missed you to boy."

After we went down the hall way and into the main area. Didn't have to fight off that many guards, so I knew that something was going on from the last time I tried to escape. I stopped the squad and said,

"There outside waiting for us at the entrance of the prison, is there another way out of here?"

Merrick took out a map of the prison, we all looked it over trying to find another way out. Then Kegan spoke up pointing to a loading station,

"That's are way out of here."

We all nodded and headed down to the loading station. We knew that we had to get out of here fast before anything happens.

When we finally got there, at least twenty guards were here.

"Let's throw some smoke and use that to get by them," Hesh said.

We all put our gas mask on and threw smoke and the entire loading dock was covered with it.

All of us moved quickly through the smoke not having anyone notice us. When we got to the other side there was a fence. Kegan took out a blow torch and cut a circle through it, pushed it down and we all got out.

We took off our gas mask and then right after I got mine off there he was that bastard Rorke.

"Well ain't this a reunion my team mates and my new recruit, don't think I would let you get away."

I had so much angry in me I lifted up my pistol and shot the guards near him first. Then I said to Rorke in a pissed off way,

"Your next for what u did to my team and my family!"

I aimed my gun up seeing he wasn't doing anything to stop me all he was doing was laughing. I looked at him confused while I held the gun pointing at his head.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry haven't updated in a while but the my first story is almost done! Thanks you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting on my story. Can't wait to make my next story!