When we got to Africa

CH 8 "Finally were here"

We landed at a base in Africa, there was a soldier there waiting for us when we landed.

"Captain Merrick, Captain John is waiting for u in that tent over there," the soldier said.

"Thank you soldier," Merrick said to the soldier as we walked past him to the tent.

When we got to the tent the captain greeted all of us and said to me, "We will find your brother don't worry son." He put is hand on my shoulder to comfort me and I said, "I know we will."

He smiled and led us over to a table with a map on it. I examined the map as he was talking a saw a circle around a jungle. I interrupted him speaking and said, "sorry to interrupt but is this where they are keeping my brother Logan?" He looked at me and nodded and continued to what he was saying.

"Since the place is so heavily guarded we need to go there on horse back,because we will not be going with that many soldiers."

"It will be you ghosts and a couple of my finest soldiers that will be going, we will bring u so far on helicopter and then u will do the rest of the way on horseback."

"When you get Logan, u will ride to where we dropped you off and pick you up in helicopter."

Then Keagan spoke up and said, "What happens if we get caught?"

"You will need to try and radio us or send out an S.O.S so we can come help you."

We all nodded to the Captain that we agree with the plan and then we left the tent to go to our own and get some rest cause in two days we were going to get my brother back!

When I got to my tent I put my things down and took out a picture of Logan, our Mom, dad, and dog when everything wasn't chaos and destruction. All of a sudden I saw a soldier come in with my dog Riley and he said "He was hiding in the helicopter you guys came in."

He let go of the leash and Riley came over and jumped on the bed and layed down next to me. I sayed to him, "Thank you," as he was leaving my tent.

I put the picture down next to me and closed my eyes before I fell asleep and said, "Logan you stay strong because I'm coming to bring you home brother." Then I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long for me to update guys.

Plz leave a vote and a comment