Where am I?

CH 3 "Where am I?"

I woke up in a dark hole. I tried to move around but I was tied to a chair, I started to look around seeing bars on the top of the hole and that I was in the jungle. All that I was thinking was, "where the hell am I?"

Then I turned my head quickly hearing a door opening. It was Rorke I watched him walk around, then I put my head down so I didn't have to look at him.

"You are gonna be my new soldier Logan u should be honored I don't give this to anyone that's why I took u!"

I kept my head down not saying anything. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to look at him.

"What's the matter Logan cat got your tongue?"

I spit at his face and he let go of me. He came around in front of where I was tied and punched me in the face. he wiped his face and says in an angry way,

"You are going to respect me now and follow my orders and do everything I say I am your new captain!"

I thought of what he did to my father and one of the ghost Ajax and said,

"I will never follow u, u are a traitor to the ghost, u killed my father and one of our friends!"

He looked at me and told one of the soldiers in the room to give me pain. He walked out of the room and the soldier came and walked in front of me I looked at him with a straight face and he began to punch me.

A couple hours later I woke up feeling something dripping down my face. When I opened my eyes there was blood all over me and I was beat up pretty bad. I stayed strong no matter what they did to me all I new was I need to get back home to my brother and the ghost.

----------------------------------------------

Vote and leave comments plz

I'll be doing this a lot so I will tell u when I'm going into ligand side of the story