Beginning the search

CH 4 "Lets go and find my brother"

A couple of weeks have passed now and we still don't know where Logan is. He could be anywhere so we are gonna have to go back to where he was taken and see if there are any clues there.

I put on my uniform and my mask I made for myself with the ghost symbol on it. I put on Riley's vest and we both walked out of our quarters. We met up with the rest of the team. All that was left of the team was me, Kegan, Riley,and Merrick.

"You guys ready to go," Me and Kegan nodded and we got on the small boat.

"When we get to land try to find any clues of where they went."

"Will do."

A couple minutes later we were on land. We kept our guns close to us and stayed on guard you never know what's out here. We decided to spread out and if we got anything call in in the radio.

I started to walk to where I was sitting on that day and followed the trail to where Logan was taken. Riley was sniffing around and looking for clues with me. Then Riley stopped and barked for me to come over.

"What is it boy did u find something?"

When I got over to him he had something in his mouth I bent down next to him and he dropped the thing in my hand. I pat him on the head telling him that he was a good boy. What Riley found was one step closer to us finding Logan.

I called in Merrick and Kegan that Riley found something.

"Guys get over here quick Riley found something that might lead us to Logan!"

"We are on our way, good work."

They ran over to where we were and bent down next to me and looked at what was in my hand. What we found was something that must of fell out of Rorke's pocket or something. It was a map of where they we going it was some where in an African jungle.

"We need to get back to the boat and plan this out."

We ran back to the beach and saw some of confederate soldiers at our boat. Merrick told us to stop and stay down.

"On my call we attack"

He counted to three and we began to shoot at the soldiers one if them started to run I pointed to him and Riley got him.

"Let's get out of here."

We got on the boat and headed back to the ship to plan our attack on the place where my brother was held captive.

----------------------------------------------

How is the story so far I am enjoying writing this story