Making the plan

CH 6 "Where do we start?"

We headed up to the deck to meet up with the rest of the team. When Riley and I got up to the deck I saw Merrick and Kegan trying to plan out a way to get Logan back I went over to the table with Riley following behind me to see what they had so far.

"Hey Hesh, we summed down this map to an area to where they might be keeping Logan."

"Well at least we are getting somewhere right now, has he try making contact with us?"

"Negative but knowing him he might try to."

"Yah your right so when are we heading out there to search for him?"

"First we need to get some soldiers in case they attack then try to find a way we could get something to Logan so he can be ready for us when they come."

"I think he knows that we are coming for him and he is probably trying to escape right now."

"Yah your right well let's continue what we are doing."

A few hours had passed but then we finally got the plan down on how we are going to save him. First, the ghost are going to scope out the area and find the place where he is being held, after we find it we are going to call in the other soldiers who are bear by waiting for us. Second, we head into the place and take down anyone who gets in our way. Third, we get Logan kill, Rorke for good and blow up the place.

We started to get the plan into action got everything ready and now could get my brother home!

We got on the helicopters and went on our way to Africa it was going to be a few weeks before we got there.

----------------------------------------------

Next ch is going to be about Logan and if he makes it out or not. plz leave votes and comments. Ty for reading my story