Chapter 8

Jins POV

     "I can not believe the audacity of that man!" I say outloud to myself, still fuming from his harsh words. I feel a sting in my eyes. I refuse to cry over this no matter how mad he makes me. He will not get the best of me. I continue cleaning up so that I can leave. I already let Hoseok go for the night, so the rest is on me.

     Afterwards, I head up to the break room, still fuming over my fathers bold actions and words. As I make it to the top of the steps, the entire night staff stops what they are doing and stares at me. Feeling mildly embarrassed, my face heats up. I mutter out a "What?" trying my hardest to pretend like nothing just happened. Namjoon was the first to break the awkward silence that filled the area.

     "Hey man, are you okay? We all couldn't help but overhear what just happened."

     I let out an exasperated sigh as Namjoon came over placing his hand on my back, patting it gently. "It'll be okay, Jin. You made that place a success. It doesn't matter what your dad says or does, you are the reason that place is packed all the time. Don't let him get to you." The rest of the staff nodding their heads as if to say that they agree with what Namjoon was saying. I thought about it for a moment, taking in his words. I look at Namjoon, who is still standing next to me, his arm now wrapped around my shoulder, and I smile wide.

     "You are right." I nod at him, "That place exists because of me. It was my dream. It's now my reality. Thank you, Joonie." with that I gave him a quick hug in which he reciprocated, hugging me back.

Aviana POV

     I watch Namjoon and Jin interact along with the rest of the staff. I feel a sharp pain in stomach. It's different from when my appendix was enlarged. This...this was sharp, stabbing. My stomach lurched suddenly causing me to quick run to the bathroom. I'm not going into details of how painful that experience was but I was in there for a long time and though my body was trying to expel anything I had taken in for the last week, nothing was coming up. I tried my hardest to stay quiet. I didn't want to alarm anyone. Gasping for air in between each excruciating vomiting spell, my body felt weaker with each episode. I don't know how long I have been in here. It feels like an hour at least. The harrowing cramps have finally started to subside so I pick myself up off the floor and make my way to the sink. The mirror on the wall over it shows a horrifying reflection of someone that sort of looks like me. I have to get myself together. 'If anyone is still here, I dont want them to see me like this.' I turn on the sink and wash my hands, then splash some water on my face in hopes that it will help with some of the swelling in my eyes from straining so hard. I fix my hair a little and head back out to the breakroom to find that no one has left the building. In fact, they are all standing around Jin and Namjoon right now talking.

     I search through the faces in the crowd looking for Jungkook, my parents are out of town again and I don't feel comfortable with spending the night alone. He is the one person I know that I can confide anything to and it will never leave his lips. I honestly couldn't even tell you how many secrets the two of us have shared over the years but I am positive that we will both be taking those all to the grave with us one day.

     Spotting Jungkook, I walk over to him and tug on the back of his shirt. He turns to look at me. "Hey, Avi. Are you okay?" You can hear the question dripping with concern. I must not have done a very good job of getting myself together.

     I force out a small chuckle and lower my voice to just above a whisper, bringing my mouth closer to his ear, "I, uh, I don't know. I don't feel right. Can you stay with me tonight?" As I asked him to stay, my voice must have caught Taehyung's attention because his head snapped in our direction revealing an almost jealous look. A small smile spread across my lips. I couldn't help it. I know Kookie is completely in love with the guy and even though he missed the face he made, I am now convinced that Taehyung was starting to fall for my 'brother' as well. That's why I smiled but I didn't say anything to either of them.

     "Yeah, of course I can." Jungkook began, pulling my attention back to him. "Let me just call my mom so she doesn't worry about me. Okay?" I nod in reply, glancing back over to Taehyung. As Kookie began to walk away to make the call, I watched Taehyung scramble after him. Again, I smile. Just a bit brighter now.

Jungkook POV

     I pull out my cell phone and open my contacts just as Taehyung approached me.

     "Hey. Uh," He glanced over his shoulder. I don't know why but he appears to almost be nervous about something. He brought his hand up, running it through his hair then rubbed his neck. Though I am really worried about Aviana, something about those movements he just made, turns me on a bit. The motions were fluid, smooth, seductive almost. I don't think he did it on purpose, but if this is how he responded to being nervous about something, I wanted to give him anxiety. "Listen, Kook," he started talking again, snapping me out of my thoughts,"I know this probably is a terrible time to tell you this but... I need to get it off my chest."

     Now Taehyung has me worried. The delivery of his words were silky and deep. Though I could still sense something stronger but I can't tell what exactly. Nervousness, maybe. Fear, possibly. Taehyung took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly... and again he began to speak.

A/N I am not a huge fan of authors notes, personally but I feel I need to apologize for the short chapter and for the insane amount of POV swapping you are about to endure. To me it is important that you are in the characters position. I am hoping it will bring you closer to each of them and put you into their state of mind or emotional state. I promise to keep the authors notes to a minimum. 

Thank you so much for reading this. I hope that I do not disappoint you as I write it.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you!