Chapter 14

A/N As promised my lovelies, chapter 14. I hope you like it 😉

Author POV

The next morning, Jungkook woke up early not wanting to move from the warmth of his bed and almost afraid to see what things will happen as the day progresses. However, having graduated and being an adult now, he let out a huge sigh and sat himself up on the edge of his bed. He grabbed his cell phone and mindlessly scrolled through the notifications he had from all the different social media platforms he used. Then Jungkook dragged himself to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. The first place he would head was to the hospital to see Aviana, then he would run over to Taehyung's place to hopefully talk before he had to head over to The Store to start his shift. He knew it was going to be a long day but he also knew that every stop he made was necessary.

Jungkook POV

The visit with Aviana had gone great. She was looking good and her spirits were high. I promised her on my next day off that I would have something special planned for us and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. As the Uber brings me in the direction of Taehyung's house I began to play out the conversation in my head. It's a really bad habit of mine, it's not like any of the conversations I think through actually go that way. I guess I do it because it helps me think of all the things I want to discuss and when I am angry, it tends to calm me enough to talk rationally. I have a feeling the latter might be why I am working it all out in my head first.

I take a deep and let it out slowly before reaching up and ringing the door bell. It doesn't take long before Taehyung answers the door, shirtless. I gulp hard seeing his well maintained figure and tight abs.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Tae said with a confused looked on his face. 'I don't get a Hello? Hey hun? I've missed you? Oh my gosh! I'm glad to see you? No. Just, what are you doing here.' I thought to myself while letting a scoff fall from my lips. "What? What did I say?" I couldn't even look at him while he asked the question.

"I was hoping we could talk before I have to be at work." I said as I ignored his last question. He then jestured for me to come in and so I did, taking myself straight into the living room.

Tae spoke up breaking the silence, "What's going on? You okay?"

Still not looking at him, I quickly blurted out what I needed to say, "Do you still love me? You have been so distant lately." I pause, shaking my head, trying to push back my tears, but continued before Taehyung could respond, "I need to know if I am losing you. I need to know what I did that was bad enough to pull away from me. I need to know so I can fix it, Tae. I need to be able to be better but I can't if I don't know where I am going wrong." I raise my head finally allowing my eyes to meet his sad orbs.

Before I was able to say anything else, Taehyung began to speak. Tears already brimming in my eyes. "I do love you, Kookie. With all my heart... and it's scares the hell out of me." I looked at him in complete confusion, my tears no longer threatening to fall.

"W-wait. What?" I stuttered out. "Wha...I mean why? Why does loving me scare you? Am I doing something so wrong that you fear me?" I just couldn't wrap my head around what exactly those words could mean. It was then that Taehyung sat beside me and grabbed my hand, his eyes never once straying from my own. He began to tell me about his relationship with Taverlynn and how she shredded not only his heart but his willingness to trust people again. It all made so much sense to me. I felt relieved that it wasn't something I did but I also felt my heart ache for him. No one deserves to be cheated on, especially a man like Kim Taehyung. We talked for a while and I reassured him many, many times that my heart beats his name. There is no way that anyone could steal my attention from him. It felt really good to be able to get it all out there.

"I believe you, Kookie. I am so sorry I made you feel anything but my love. It wasn't fair to you, I know." With those words, I brought myself closer to him, lifting his chin with my fingers so that his honey brown orbs were looking straight into my dark ones. I brushed my thumb across his cheek lightly and brought my lips to meet his. Taehyung hesitated to respond at first but when he finally had, he brought his hands up around my neck and laced his fingers in my hair. I let my head fall slightly to the side in an attempt to deepen the kiss. Taehyung immediately reciprocating and the kiss became heated really quick. I let my hands begin to roam over his bare chest, while allowing my side of the kiss to become needy. Tae seemed to understand exactly where I wanted this to go as his began to tug at the hem of my shirt. I wanted to take the next step with him. I wanting to give myself to him. I wanted him to have all that I could give. My mind, my spirit and now, my body. It was time. I was ready.

Taehyung and I lay on the bed wrapped up in each other, our breathing still not returning to normal. A smile plastered on my face as I relive the experience that just took place in my mind, once, twice and again. The way his hands moved over my naked body. I could still feel the butterfly kisses he left as he trailed them over my collarbone. The pleasure I felt as he allowed me to push myself into him and the pleasure I felt as we switched positions and I let him enter me. The entire experience landing on the definition of euphoric and something I am looking forward to experiencing all over again.

"Oh my God!" I yelled accidentally waking Taehyung when I looked at the time, " I am so late for work."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around me, kissed my lips and said, "Don't worry, baby. Your manager already knows you aren't coming in tonight. Let's go back to sleep," and with that I allowed myself to relax in his hold and let myself drift away into a deep, peaceful sleep.