Chapter 1

Jessica Pov

Come on Jes I want you to meet Cam, Nash, Hayes, Brent, Matt, Jack J, Jack G, and Shawn. Aaron said. I walk in the room with my flats clicking on the hard wood floor.

Hi guys Jessica but you can call me Jes. I say. Hey Jes they say while smiling a waving.

Aaron Pov

In a hour I will be asking Jes out. I love her shes amazing. I just hope she says yes cause I over heard her talking to Marie her friens saying she liked a guy n as ed Aaron. I just hope Im the right Aaron.

Cameron Pov

Why didn't he tell us that Jessica was so beautiful. She's wearing a neon yellow shirt that says " Awesomeness " and she wearing neon pink short shorts with silver studs on the pockets. The pink Leapord print flats fit the outfit good too.

Aaron Pov

I saw Cameron checking Jes out and snap my fingers in his face.  He looked up and blushed.

Hey Jes can I talk to you outside? I say.

Jessica Pov

Hey Jes can I talk to you outside? Aaron says. Sure I say while getting up and walking outside on the balcony.

Jessica Andrea White I love you with all my heart and I dont wanna lose you will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend.  Aaron said.

Yes Aaron I would love to be your girlfriend I said while smiling. YAY he said before he kissed me.

I love you Jes Aaron said. I love you too Aaron. I say