Chapter 8

Aaron Pov

Ashley and Katie are finally 1. Last week we celebrated with our family's and today were celebrating it just the twins, Jes and me. I turned 17 a month ago and Jes turned 17 3months ago.

Ashley and Katie can walk and there potty trained. Ashley's 1st word was daddy and Katie's 1st word was Candy.

They know a few words but they come out babyish.

Jessica Pov

Today my baby girls are turning 1. Aaron and me are both 17 now. I have been taking online classes for school. I'm probably gonna take online collage too.

Nash and Courtney are doing good. Taylor has met my friend Marie and there dating. Courtney is 18 and Nash is 17.

Courtney started collage 2 months ago so we haven't seen her a lot.

Right now Aaron and me are decorating the house. It is 10:15PM I know what your think. Why the heck are they decorating there house at 10:00 at night.

Well Brent, Shawn, Hayes, Skylann, Nash, Courtney, Cameron, Jack J, Jack G, Taylor, and Carter are coming down tonight to have a birthday party.

Cameron said he had exciting news when he got here. My mom and dad got divorced 11 months ago and my mom had been dating this new guy named Michel Dallas ( idk Cameron's dads real name. )

He says he has a 18 year old son. He has never told us his name. Maybe it is Cameron. Idk but anyways now where going to bed.

- in the morning -

Babe wake up. Aaron said while kissing me. I don't wanna. I said while pulling the covers over my head. We gotta pick up the boys he said while pulling the covers off of me.

Fine what ever I say while getting out of the bed.

I walked in the bathroom and turned the shower on. I cut my music on and ' Life of the party ' came on.

- after the shower -

I wrapped a towel around me and my head. I plugged my hair dryer in and dried my hair. I curled my hair and then brushed it.

I put my blue jean shorts with studs on the back pockets. My black fault in our stars shirt that says ' Maybe okay will be our always. '

I slipped my black vans on and put my Curley hair in a pony tail. I walked out the bathroom to see my wonderful boyfriend dressed and my 2 beautiful girls.

- at home after the airport -

We've been home for 3 hours partying. I put Ashley and Katie in there cribs for there nap.

I went down stairs and everyone was on the couches and Cameron said for me to come sit between him and Aaron.

Ok everyone well my dad is getting married. Cameron said. That's awesome I say and everyone nodded.

Well see he's marrying Jessica's mom he said with his voice filled with excitement. I jumped up and hugged him and he spent me around.

OMG YOUR MY NEW STEPBROTHER. I scream real loud. Yep Cameron says. I laugh and go to Aaron and kiss him.