Chapter 15

Jessica Pov

Its been 2 weeks since the party and everything happened. Courtney and Nash have taken a little break. There not divorving there just taking a break. Courtney is have a baby boy. Shes gonna name him Jake Martin Manel. Yes she is gonna use Manel because every other week Trevor will get him.

Nash and Courtney are doing the same thing with Carley while there taking a break. Carley comes here to see Nash everyother week. This week she is with Nash and he took her to see a movie at the movie theater. Ashley, Katie, and Troy are with Cameron and his new girlfriend Alli. There their because me and Aaron got in a fight a few days ago. He hasn't been around much. So I decided to ask why he wasn't around much. He said that he has been with Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson. I just feel he's cheating on me.

Jack Gilinsky said he hasn't been with him but Jack Johnson said he has been with him. I called a girl in his contact name Emma who I had never heard of but it turned out being his cousin. We started argueing so he left and went to Shawns. He came back home today after I came back from dropping the kids off at Cameron and Alli's place. He told me that Jack and him are planning a suprise birthday for Shawn
but he didn't wanna tell me.

" why didn't you wanna tell me. " I asked confused. " because we thought you would tell Shawn because your the closest to him." Aaron says back.

" well I still wouldn't of told him if it was a surprise." I say. " okay babe love you." He says kissing my forehead. "Love you too" I say.

Note- sorry it took so long. I have been really busy and probably won't update again until 2weeks from now. Sorry guys. Anyways bye sorry for the wait.