Chapter 2

Aaron Pov

3 months ago that beautiful girl said yes to me. Today were all going to the club.

Jessica Pov

I hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and conditioned it. I scrubbed my body with body wash and rinsed off. I got out the shower and rapped a towel around my head and body.

I grabbed my robe out of my closet and put it on. I slipped my slippers on. I walked back in the bathroom and locked the door.

I plugged my hair dryer in and dried my hair. I then plugged my curling iron in and curled my hair.

I then grabbed my make up bag and put natural make up on.

I walked out the bathroom and into my closet. I grabbed my strapless tight black dress that goes to my knees and slipped it on.

I got my black wedges too and put them on. I slid my phone and some money in my bra and walk down stairs.

Nash Pov

I decided to invite my girlfriend Courtney. I heard my door bell go off and I opened the door.

She had her hair straighten and natural make up and a blue strapless tight dress that goes to her knees. She also has blue flats on. She was flawless.

Hey Nash she says. Hey Court I say back.

Well we better go I say. She nods and we go to the truck.

Jessica Pov

I walked down stairs to see everyone. Cam, Nash, Hayes, Brent, Matt, Jack J, Jack G,Shawn, Aaron, and Courtney.

If you didn't know Courtney Mayor. She is Nash's girlfriend and also my new best friend.

Anyways. All the boys mouths were hitting the floor and Courtney was just smiling.

Wow you look great Court said. Thanks Court. I say.

Aaron came and kissed me and said your beautiful. Thanks Aaron I say.

- At The Club -

I was totally drunk so was Aaron. We were making out on the dance floor when he whispered follow me.

I followed him to a room. He pushed me on the bed and kissed me.

- The Next Day -

I wake up with a killer head ake. Wait OMG I'm naked. I turned my head to see a naked Aaron too.

I smacked Aaron and he sat up. Hey Aaron did we have sex last night? I ask.

Um I think so. He says as he looks at my hair and laughs.

What? I say. You..have..sex....hair. He says between laughs.

OMG I guess we did. Um did we use protection I say.

Well um no I was hoping you were on birth control. He says. Um no I'm not. I say.

Oh well If your pregnant I will stay right by your side no matter what. He says. Ok good I say and hug him.

Note- hope you liked it :) bye.

~ Katelyn