Chapter 18

Jessica Pov

Tonight Aaron and I are going out. I put on a blue dress and some blue wedges. I curled my hair and did natural makeup.

While I was getting ready Aaron was dropping Troy, Ashley, and Katie at My mom and Michel's house.

When I heard the front door close I went down stairs to see Aaron in a read button down shirt , blue jeans, and read vans.

"You look beautiful as always." He says. "You don't look bad your self." I say while stepping into the car.

-a hour later-

Aaron Pov

I'm really nervous. "Jes do you love me?" I ask. "Yes I love you." She says. "Do you love me enough to say yes to this." I say while getting on one knee.

I pull the box out my back pocket and opened it. "Jessica Andrea White I love you a lot. We have 3 amazing kids. That I also love a lot. I thought for awhile and realized I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. So Jessica Andrea White Will you marry me?" I ask.

Jessica Pov

"Jessica Andrea White I love you a lot. We have 3 amazing kids. That I also love a lot. I thought for awhile and realized I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. So Jessica Andrea White Will you marry me?" Aaron asks.

"OMG Aaron yes, yes I will marry you." I say while crying. He slips the ring on my finger then hugs me. He lifts me off the ground and spins me around. He put me down and kissed me softly on my lips.

"You just made me the happiest man on earth."