Chapter 7

Jessica Pov

Ashley and Katie are 1month today and Aaron, Brent, Shawn, Hayes, Skylann, Nash, Courtney, Cameron, Jack J, Jack G, Taylor, Carter and I are going to the zoo.

Ok we're gonna have to take 2 vans so Jes, Ashley, Katie, Brent, Cameron, Taylor, and I will go in 1 van and Shawn, Hayes, Skylann, Nash, Courtney, Carter, Jack J.

We will have to sit the middle seat up for Jack G. He will go in my van. Aaron said. We all got in our vans.

Cameron and me got in to front. Ashley, Jack G, and Katie got in the middle and Taylor, Brent, and Aaron got in the back. I cut the the radio on.

After 5 minutes in the car ride a familiar song came on. Taylor shouted from the back THATS SHAWNS NEW SONG LIFE OF THE PARTY.

A familiar lyric was sang it went ' we don't have to be ordinary ' then there was ' we don't have time to he sorry so baby be the life of the party ' then it hit me. I helped Shawn write this song.

Tomorrow shawn had a interview maybe he will tell them that he helped writing the song and give me a little shout out.

We pulled up at the zoo and got out. When we got there Shawn's best friend Lauren. She was real beautiful.

We walked around the zoo and did some zoo rides. We got in the car and drove home.

Shawn told me he was gonna give me a shout out tomorrow. I'm closer to Shawn and Aaron then anyone.