P.3 ~~ The Mystery Of The Murder

Bowser Jr clenched onto his father.
"THERE'S A FUCKIN' MURDER IN HERE!" Mario screeched.

"I told you guys! I told you! If you listened Toad wouldn't be DEAD!" Luigi growled,glowering at all of them. Peach scowled at Luigi.
"You're not helping!" She hissed.

Dreambert nodded,agreeing with Peach. "Yelling isn't going to magically tell who killed Toad."

Luigi sighed. He crossed his arms. "Well,evidance will!" He stared at Starlow. The star sprite matted with specks of Toad's blood looked at them. "W-what?" She sobbed.

"Yoshi. ((She didn't do it,Weegee))." Yoshi told him. He knew exactly what Luigi was thinking. "Yoshi yoshi yoshi. Yoshi. ((Let's interrigate. Atleast we can find out how did the murder kill Toad))."

Mario threw his hands up. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! WHAT DOES A HEADLESS TOAD LOOK LIKE?!" Mario exclaimed. Yoshi shrugged stupidly.

Wario rolled his eyes. "What killed da fuckin' fungi,Chipster." He said gruffly. Starlow's eyes looked away. "W-well...t-they b-b-blew...his head off..." Starlow managed to choke out.
Wario laughed. Walaugi thwacked his head him,making him stop. "Ow!" Wario winced.

Peach sighed. "Well,where's the murder now?"

"Probably hiding." Luigi assumed,still glaring at Starlow in disbelief. Peach snapped her fingers.

"We're going to check the whole masion."

"EH?!" Toadswoeth choked.

"QUE?!" Bowser Jr blurted.

"She's on mushrooms." Toadette winced.

Mario shook his hands dissmissively. "Peach! There's a murder in here! We'll all die once we get off this chair!"

Peach rolled her eyes. "We'll get in pairs,so we can collect more evidance." She said.

Mario gulped.

"Yeah,sure."