P.8 ~~ Nobody Wins

The others led themselves back to the table. Peach looked at them.

"Where are the others?" Princess Peach asked.

"Toadsworth got choked..." Toadette said. Luigi looked at Peach. "Me and Daisy split up. I found Starlow and Dreambert dead." He lied.

Mario shrugged. "I dunno where Bowser and Bowser Jr are.."

"Wario,Walauigi,and Rosalina didn't come back either." Toadette added.

"Neither did Yoshi or Birdo." Luigi added aswell. Princess Peach sighed. "The murder got em'..."

She sat down. "We should share our evidence..." Princess Peach cleared her throat. "Me and Mario saw a bat with a green sticker on it."

Mario nodded,tucking his hands into his sweater. "Dunno what it means..."
Toadette rose her hand.

"Before Toadsworth was killed I found a glove." She added.

"I found a note." Daisy said. Daisy read it to them.
I told you not to come. Now your in for it...
Daisy looked at them. Nobody seemed to know what it ment,and she was as clueless at they were.

"Maybe we should read it again." Daisy suggested.
I told you not to come,now you're in for it..
"All that I can relate to is Luigi begging us not to come here. Boy,he was right..." Mario said.

Toadette looked at Mario. "Wait a minute...Mario...what did you remember?" Toadette questioned.

"Luigi said not to go here..." Mario said. Toadette went back in her chair. She looked up thoughtfully.

"It's clear now.." She said quietly.
Daisy glared at her. Toadette put her hands onto the table. "Luigi wears a glove...Luigi's the only one that puts green stickers on his sports gear before he goes out to play...Luigi wrote that note..."

Toadette looked up at them.

"Luigi's the murder."

They looked to the seat Luigi sat in,but the green plumber was gone. He was entering the kitchen.
"GET HIM!" Toadette screamed.

The group ran into the kitchen. They halted when they saw Luigi pointing a gun at them.

"Move and you die." Luigi growled.

Toadette's eyes narrowed at Luigi and pointed a finger at him. "You're the murder! You just knew Dreambert and Starlow were dead because you killed them!"

Luigi's clutch on the weapon tightened. He smiled. "Why yes,I did."

Mario froze. "Bro,but why did ya do this?" He questioned. Luigi blinked. "I don't need to answer that again."

Luigi would set his hand on the trigger.

"Eny Meenie Miny..." He said quietly. The weapon aimed at Princess Peach.
"Mo--"
"FREEZE!"

Luigi turned around to eee Walaugi holding another gun. He scowled at his wicked step-brother. "Not you..."

Walaugi would reload the gun. "Don't pull the trigger..." He demanded. Luigi smiled wickedly.

"Sorry,I don't take orders." Luigi pointed his gun at Walugi,bit before he could shoot Walugi shot him. Luigi fell to the floor,the gun sliding out of his hands.

The group walked over to him.
"Walaugi! Ya saved us!" Daisy chimed.
Princess Peach wrapped her arms around him and gave him a hug.

Walaugi gave them a evil smile. He pointed the gun at Princess Peach's head.

"Fool."

~~~~~~¥¥¥''°°^^^°°''¥¥¥~~~~~~~~

Princess Peach gasped. She clutched on the sheets of her bed. Luigi was next to her with a worried face.

"What?! What happened?! Why am I here?!" Peach said frantically.

"Peach,it was a dream..." Mario said.

"Yoshi yoshi! ((We tried to wake you up! I was about to shoot you--))

"WHA?!!" Peach flinched. This had to be another dream. Yoshi was going to shoot her?! Yoshi waved his hands dissmissively. "Yoshi! ((It's a joke!))"

Peach sighed. "Well...atleast we weren't trapped in a mansion where Luigi tried to kill us all...."

Luigi flinched. He then fainted at the word "kill". He fell into Mario's arm.

Quiet fell upon the three.

"They got Luigi!" Mario said in a playful frantic tone.

They three broke out laughing.

Walaugi randomly came out of nowhere,staring at the screen.
"Don't talk to strangers,kids!"

['the end!']