Choices

(After school ended)

Marinette raced out of the class as soon as the bell rang. Alya was right on her heels. "Hey, girl, wait up! I'm coming!" Alya yelled. Alya caught up to Marinette just as she entered the bakery. "Girl, you can run fast when you want to." Alya said, panting.

"I know." Marinette said, not in the least out of breath. Ladybug was rubbing off on Marinette. She ran up the stairs, Alya dragging her feet behind her. "Come on Alya! It's 3:30! We've only got two hours to finish our homework, get ready and go to the park! Hurry up!"

Alya giggled at her BFF's excitement. Marinette had already begun to do her homework. Giving in, she started doing her own. Alya mainly copied off Marinette's work. Within 45 minutes, 2 hours' worth of hw was done. "Whoa, girl! That was fast!" Alya said after they were done.

"Yeah, I wanted it done so that we don't get late." Marinette replied. She was re-doing her hair and adjusting her dress.

Alya smiled at her. "Marinette, can I ask you something?"

"You just did, but yeah." Marinette said, still combing her hair.

"Who are you dressing up for?" Alya smirked.

Marinette froze. Finishing her hair, she sat down on the bed. "I don't know. I really don't. I love Adrien, but Luka too holds a piece of my heart. They say that you cannot divide your heart into two and yet..........." Marinette trailed off.

Alya hugged her. "Do what your heart tells you. Without love, would it all even matter?"

Marinette smiled. "Thanks, Alya. You are the best BFF ever!"

"I am, am'nt I." Alya smirked.

"Yes you are. So you will help me choose my dress as well." Marinette smirked back.

Alya groaned.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★    

Adrien was piecing together a collage. Of Marinette and Ladybug. In the same book. Plagg was pleased. Now Adrien just might figure it out, and his OTP just might come true! Er.... He hadn't said OTP. He had said something else. So, anyway,............

Adrien saw Plagg muttering to himself. He shook his head. The camembert had finally driven the kwami mad. He was painstakingly working on making this tribute to Ladybug and Marinette, leaving absolutely no extra space. He hadn't realised that he had so many pictures of Marinette. He must have been in love with her longer than he thought.

He sighed. They looked so similar. He pulled out the poem he had once written about Ladybug. He had thrown it away in the bin, but after Ladybug's reply he had written it down again, this time in beautiful calligraphy and pink paper.

Your hair is dark as night,
Your pretty bluebell eyes,
I wonder who you are
Beneath that strong disguise.

Every day we see each other
And I hope that you'll be mine,

Together our love could be so true,
Please, will you be my Valentine?

He still had trouble that Ladybug had answered his poem. It was probably some other girl with dark hair and bluebell eyes. He flipped through his collage, he had just finished it. He'd been up all night working on it. Wait a minute,....................

They looked similar, too similar. He looked through the book. They were the same. The very same. How could they have been soooo stupid? He was piecing the puzzle together. All the parts fit in. Then Alya must've been Rena Rouge.