The End

Warning: This part is super long because I couldn't bear cutting it into half. Sorry, but I hope you love it.

And Marinette chose.............. to have more time.

She pushed Adrien away. Adrien widened his eyes. "What happened, Marinette? Did I do something wrong? Was I too forward? It's just that Nino told me that you liked me and I...."

Marinette had held up her hand. The one that had Luka's promise ring. "Nino didn't know that I'm Luka's girlfriend now."

Adrien's heart burst into pieces. Marinette could feel it in her heart. Their hearts were connected and now they both knew that.

"Marinette, you felt that too, right?" Adrien asked, heartbroken. "Our hearts know each other. We are meant to be."

"I know, Adrien." Marinette said, still in shock. Cat Noir, her kitty, was the crush of her life, Adrien? Was it all a dream? She knew it wasn't, the same way she knew she was loyal and wouldn't, no, couldn't betray Luka.

"So, why did you agree to be his girlfriend?" Adrien burst out, feeling Marinette's heart tearing into two. A thought hit him. "Did he force you to agree?" Adrien demanded.

"No!" Marinette shouted. "Luka asked me! He is good and kind and brave! He would never do that!" Marinette could not believe that Adrien was blaming Luka for this.

"Then why......" Adrien trailed off.

"Because Luka was brave enough to ask me before someone else did!" Marinette yelled. "Because I was in love with him too! And maybe because you never noticed me before you realised I was Ladybug!" Marinette whispered the last line.

The last line stung Adrien like none other. "I loved you even when I didn't know." He tried to explain. "When I saw you with Luka on that night was when I realised it....... Because I was jealous! I only figured out your identity today just before Nathalie came on and ruined our meet-up."

Marinette stared in shock. "Luka asked me to be his girlfriend today. I knew I loved you but I love him too." She said. She told her kitty everything that had happened. Why she got her crush on him, why she liked Luka, how he asked her, everything.

Adrien just looked at her and gave a quiet gasp at the kiss. Ha blamed himself more and more as the story went along, hating himself for not realising his love for her. How could he have put her through this?

While Marinette was talking, Tikki slipped out unnoticed. Plagg saw her gesturing to him and flew towards her, also unnoticed.

"Did you tell him?" Tikki asked, her voice taking on a dangerous tone.

Plagg gulped. This was exactly what he was afraid of. "No, he found out on his own." He said truthfully.

Tikki smiled, relieved. "Good. Otherwise I would kill you. This is breaking Marinette's heart, you know that, right? And Adrien's.

"I know." Plagg said. "But we'll figure it out, all right."

Tikki smiled and nodded. Before they knew it, the two kwamis were kissing.

"Awwww." Marinette and Adrien said in unison. Marinette had finished telling him everything and they had noticed the two kwamis. "The kwamis are kissing. That's soooooooooooooo sweet!" They exclaimed at the same time.

The kwamis broke apart, blushing. Tikki had gone redder than was possible.

"Now, we're here for the adrienette, not cheesemuffin!" Plagg said, instantly earning a jab from Tikki.

"Cheesemuffin! You've even got a ship name!" Marinette and Adrien were still talking at once.

"Hmmmm...." Tikki said mischievously. "You two are made for each other, talking at the same time and all." She turned the tables.