The honor student

Everyone was back in night school. Daruma is officially part of the Sakamaki group. She's been best friends with Yui and Opal, and having a loving relationship with Laito. But, soon another Sakamaki brother will have his own love interest. Now let's start with the second oldest of the brothers, Reiji. 

    Reiji was studying in the library for a quiz for a next class. As he was about to reach for a book, a hand was reaching for the same one. He turns the owner of the hand. It was girl of age seventeen. She has light brown eyes and dark brown hair, tied to a messy bun. She wore black glasses and her uniform had a medical pendent. Reiji had seen this girl before. She is an honor student who skipped a grade, but he can't remember her name. 

"Sorry. I didn't know that you needed this book too. " she spoke. 

"No, it's alright. I was just going to read just for a free time not to study." Reiji hands the book to her. 

"Thank you. I'm Chieko Noguchi." Chieko had her hand out. "I'm Reiji Sakamaki." He takes her hand a plants a small kiss on her knuckles. 

   She blushes at his action, but leaves her hand in his. Reiji lets go of her hand went to his table to continue his study. Chieko smiles at him before she left. 

   After the classes everyone was ready to head home. Subaru was saying goodbye Opal, before she could leave her eyes glowed white. She smiles at her vision and shakes her head in amusement. "What did you see?" Subaru asked. "Why don't you ask Reiji who he met at the library." She kisses him and left in her aunt's car and drove off. Yui and Daruma got in the car first and then the boys were next. 

   As they drove back home, Subaru asked who he met at the library. He was shocked about Subaru knowing her met someone. He told him that  Opal saw with her future vision.  Reiji said that this was his own private business. Ayato tease his brother about meeting a girl that he's too afraid to talk to. Reiji just ignores. He decides to study this girl and what else is she like. 

Daruma turns to Yui and said, "I think that Reiji might found himself a girlfriend, who will also be in our little friend group." 

Yui giggles, "I think your right."