Life as a Vampire

Reiji was holding on to Chieko's body for his dear life. He finally admits it.

'I love you, Chieko.'

He looks at the broken vial near them. The poison he made. He regrets it. He regrets everything he did to Chieko. He wanted to save her, but there was no time to make an antidote. He thought of another resolution, but it's permanent.

Biting into his wrist, Reiji stores some of his blood into his mouth. He places his mouth onto Chieko, letting the blood flow through her throat. A small drop of blood fell from her lips as Reiji was turning her into a vampire.

Wipping off the blood from her lips, Reiji waits for her to wake.

A few seconds had passed. Chieko's eyes suddenly widen and gasps for air. Reiji holds her close to him. He whispers to her an apology.

They stay still in their embrace for a while before they were interrupted by his brother and the girls. Yui took Chieko away with her to get some rest, while the others went to the living room to talk about Chieko.

"I should have seen this coming." Opal blames herself.

"Maybe you should have." Reiji spoke out.

"What was that!?"

"I believe you heard me. You are worthless with your future vision. I could have seen this so I wouldn't have to do this to Chieko!"

"Do you want to go against me again!"

Subaru holds onto Opal and tries to calm her down.

"Geez, I can't tell whose worse from the two of you." Ayato chokes.

"SHUT UP!!!" Both Subaru and Opal screamed.

(I got the shut up idea from this scene. So enjoy a little humor.)
After much discussion, Reiji had to let Cheiko live at her own home and she must be will either him or the girls.

Later, Reiji went to the guest room where Cheiko was in. In his hand was some more medicine that could help her get her strength back. Or so what she thought. It was actually some blood from him. After she drank the whole cup, Reiji begins his apology.

"Cheiko, I just wanted to say, I apologized deeply. I can't undo the harm I have done to you and it's alright if you don't want to forgive me. But, I wanted to let you know that, I love you very much."

Chieko was so awed that she didn't know what to say. She grabs his hands and looks into his eyes, the eyes of the man, well vampire she fell in love with. "I forgive you, Reiji."

Reiji smiles at her and places a loving kiss on the back of her hand. She back at him and leans forwards. He places a hand her cheek and the other behind her head. Her hands were placed on his chest. Their lips crashed into each other, moving in perfect harmony. They stayed in their positions for a while, not wanting to let go of each other. Never wanting to be apart again.