My proper love

Sometime later, Reiji and Chieko were on a dinner date. He wanted to show her how much he loves and appreciates her. He even wanted to apologize more for what he has done to her. He loves her with all his heart and she loves him.

After finishing their dinner, music started to play. Reiji stood up from his seat and walks over to Chieko.

"May I have this dance, my love?" Reiji extended his hand out.

"Yes." Chieko gladly accepted his hand.

He lead her to the dance floor. Their arms wrapped around each other in love and comfort. He twirls her around and does a small dip. They were in the center of the dance floor. Others were dancing around them. Everything was perfect for them.

Reiji stared into her eyes and she stared back. As he does another twirl, he takes her hand and stamps a kiss on her knuckles. Her blush appears so pink and full of life, just as Reiji likes it.

They danced the night away, not caring if anyone could stop them or interrupt them. All they want is each other.

Soon, Reiji lead Chieko to the balcony. He had a little something for her.

"Chieko, I have something for you." From his pocket was a black box, a small one that is.

Inside was a beautiful golden ring with rubies around it. Chieko gasp at the present and tears were falling from her eyes.

"Chieko, this is a promise ring I made specially for you. I made it to show you how much you mean to me. And I promise to never hurt you again. You are my friend, my love, my proper lady. So will you accept my gift to you?"

"Oh, Reiji. Yes!"

He takes her right hand and gently places the ring on her finger. The ring fit perfectly. He places his lips with her ringed finger. Showing his love for her

They look up to the beautiful, night sky, holding each other and loving each other.

"I can't wait to see what happens next in our future." Chieko said.

"Neither can I." Reiji agreed.

"Have they your brother found the woman yet?"

"Not yet, but we do I'll make sure for her not to hurt you again."

He takes her in his arms, "I promise not to let alone one hurt you again."

He seals his promise with his lips colliding with hers. Her heart was pounding in heart rapidly. To help seal his promise she respond back to the kiss. They kissed in the moonlighted holding each other, fearing their would be separated again. With their promise that will never happened.

THE END