Poison

Yui was in her room with Chieko in her bed. She places a wet rag on Chieko's head. She was beginning to feel ill after being trapped by Reiji. Chieko was breathing quickly. Yui was worried for her.

"You think she's going to be okay?"

   Yui was startled by Ayato appearing right behind her.  She quickly calms down and answers his question, "I hope so, Ayato."

   A knock was heard from the door. Yui gave the person permission to enter her room. Reiji enters the room and in his hand was some medicine he made. He walks over to Chieko, lifts up her head and gave her the medicine. He asked Yui and Ayato if he could have a moment alone with Chieko. Before they left Reiji alone with her, Ayato warned him about Opal might kill him if he does anything horrible to Chieko again.

   With he and Chieko finally alone, he knees down and looks at her face. She had bruises and scratches from his whipping. He felt so ashamed that he falsely accused Chieko of cheating on him. He should have known better. He loves her and he shouldn't have doubted her.

"I'm sorry, Chieko. I was wrong, I should have let you explain yourself, but instead of listening to you, I hurt you. When you wake up I hope you could forgive me. I'm sorry, my love." He concludes his apology with stroking her cheek and places a kiss on her lips.

   He stayed with her for about half hour.

   Then he left and tried to go fix things with Opal, since she mostly the protective type in the girl group. He found her with Subaru in the rose garden. They were staring at the beautiful roses.

"Remember you would used to tell me about the white roses. You said that they mean something that is pure." He heard Opal said.

"Yeah, I remember." Subaru replies back.

   That's what Reiji wanted, he wanted someone to love. He wanted to have Cheiko wrapped in his arms and whisper sweet nothing to each other's ear. He knew what he done was wrong and unforgivable, but he will try to win back Chieko. Even if it kills him.

   To break their little romance, Reiji clears his throat. Subaru and Opal turn towards Reiji. Opal had a disgusted look on her and Subaru places his hands on her should to keep her calm.

   Reiji explains himself and he apologized for his bad behavior. After hearing his explanation, Opal lets out a sigh and hold out hand. Reiji shakes her and they were both in peace.

   Suddenly they felt a strange presence in the mansion and it didn't felt friendly. They charged back to the mansion. Reiji had a feeling that this strange presence was here for Chieko.

   Back with Chieko, she was beginning to wake up from her healing slumber. The first thing saw at the foot of Yui's bed was cloaked woman. Her face and hear was covered, but she could see her red lips. A wicked red lip smile. Chieko was beginning to fear for her life. She didn't know who this woman was and why she was here.

   She looks up at the cloaked woman. As soon as her eyes meets her covered eyes, Chieko felt as she was hypnotized.

   The cloaked woman held out her hand for Chieko to take. "Come with me, my dear. Reiji made something special for you in his lab." Obeying her words, Chieko takes her hand. They were both teleported to Reiji's lab.

   The cloaked woman walks towards Reiji's desk and finds the right vial she was looking for. She chuckles as she found the right one. A glowing green liquid. It wasn't a medicine Reiji made, it was the poison he made to try to get rid of the love he had. She hands it to Chieko, "Here my dear. Reiji made this out of love you for."

   Chieko takes the vial into her hands and looks at it. "Reiji...made with...love..." She mutters.

"Yes, my dear. Now go on. Drink it. He made it just for you."

  With no hesitation, Chieko places the vial on her lips and begins to drink. After drinking to the last drop, Chieko drop the vial, shattering into pieces. She coughs and clinches to her throat. She looks up for the woman for help, but all she received was an evil smile. Her vision began tone blurry. Now, she collapsed to the floor.

"CHIEKO!!!"

   The cloaked woman looks at the brother who screamed for Chieko. Reiji pulls Cheiko close to her. He heard the woman cackles at the both of them.

"You-!"

"Good luck saving her now!" She cackles one more time before vanishing away.