Cafe information

The next day, Reiji was in his classroom taking notes, but not for class. He was studying the honor student he met the other day. He found out mostly everything about her.

Name: Chieko Noguchi

age: 17

Takes honor classes.

Only child of her parents.

Trained doctor.

Skipped a grade; a grade above him.

That's what Reiji has so far. Now all he needs is the personal information. Who knows, maybe this girl could be of use to him one day. Maybe for scientific research or just for something more. Class had finally stopped for the night and everyone could return to their homes. Reiji meets Shu at the hall and said that we would arrive home late, so he and the other could go home without him.

With everyone in the limousine, Reiji walks away from the school and heads towards the small cafe near the school. Inside were a few students and regular customers. Reiji stands in line and waits patiently for his turn to order his drink. As we orders his tea, Reiji saw one that he wouldn't have expected to see. Chieko Noguchi. He smirks at her. This was the perfect opportunity to gather personal information at her. He grabs his tea and walks towards the honor student.

"I never thought I would see you here, Ms. Noguchi."

Chieko was startled from reading her book. She looks up saw Reiji smirking at her.

"Reiji-san. You startled me." She places her small hand over her heart, while a small smile forming from her lips.

"My apologizes. May I join you?"

She nods and he takes a seat next to her. He asked her what book she was reading. She was reading a book of poems from 100 years ago. The selection of poems she was reading was about love. After learning about the book, they both started to talk about themselves. Reiji was careful enough not to mention that he and his brothers were vampires.

Chieko lives by herself because her parents died of natural causes. She wants to be a doctors to save lives so they wouldn't end up like her parents. A tear escapes from her eye, Reiji saw the small droplet fall from her face. He takes out a napkin and gently wipes off the tear. The contact with his hand on her cheek made her face burn and little bits of pink appears on her face. Soon their eyes were locked on to each other. Like, no one was with them, just him and her. No one else.

Reiji snapped out of his hypnotizes, 'What am I doing? I'm suppose to study this girl.'

After the little hand contact, they booth continued their talk. What shocked Reiji was that they have mostly everything in common. He never thought that we would find this human girl to be an excellent conversationalist.

Night was growing more late and the moon was in it's crescent shape. Reiji, being the gentleman he is, offered Chieko a walk home. She gladly accept his offer. The walk didn't take long for them to reach her home. Chieko lives in a small blue house with a beautiful garden in the front yard. They both said their goodnight's, but not before Reiji planted another kiss on her knuckles. Pink reaches her face, along with an adore smile.

Reiji was in his room writing more notes about what he has learned about Cheiko. A smirk appears on his lips as he finishes his notes.

'This girl is certainly interesting.'