Situation cleared

Tears pours out from Chieko's eyes. She didn't know what she did wrong. She didn't know why Reiji was doing this. She wrists were chained to the wall. The chains were heavy and tight on her wrist, but her wrist weren't hurting her, her heart was the one in most pain.

The door opens and reveals Reiji with a glass of water and a bit of food. She was stuck in the cell overnight.

He knees down and hands Chieko her food and water. She took slow bites from her plate and slow sips from her glass.

She looks up to him with watery eyes, "Why are you doing this, Reiji? What have I ever done to deserve this." He looks down on her, "You betrayed me. You left me and went with my brother!"

"What!? No, I never-"

WHIP!!!

She was silenced by Reiji whip meeting her arm. She clutches her arm with fear and hurt. This wasn't the Reiji she knew and fell in love with.

'Wait love?'

She finally got it as well. She fell in love with Reiji when they spend time with each other. Getting to know each. She knew from that day at the ball, when they had their first kiss she was always his and no one else's. She loves him and only him.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the door closed, Reiji had left.

"Reiji, I love you." She cries softly.

Later that day, Opal senses that something was wrong. So, she went down to the dungeon with Yui and Drama. She asked if they noticed Reiji's unusually behavior. Both Yui and Daruma said that they did noticed and they didn't like it. It was frightening.

Finally making their way towards the door, what they see shocked them. They find Chieko in chains. She looks up at the three girls with pleaded eyes, asking their help.

Without hesitating, Opal pulls out her sword and cuts through the chain. Yui and Daruma quickly went towards Chieko, she had bruises from Reiji's whip and a few scratches. Opal ordered Yui and Daruma to take Chieko to a room and help clean her up. Without question, they listen to Opal and left. With them gone, Opal went to find the brother that this is torture to Chieko.

In no time, Opal found Reiji with all his brothers in the living room. Before anyone could ask why she was mad.

BAM!!!

The brothers gasp in shock as Opal punches Reiji on the floor. His glasses her knocked off of him. A red mark stained his face. Before she could get her sword out, Subaru grabs hold of her, trying to calm her down.

"Opal! Calm down!." Subaru yells.

"He tried to kill to her! He tried to kill Chieko!"

Everyone looks at Reiji. He retrieves his glasses and places them on his face. Subaru demands what Opal was talking about. Reiji lets of a sigh and explains his situation. When he finishes, he glares at Shu.

"You're an idiot." Shu said plainly. "Chieko doesn't like me, she likes you. I tripped on her by accident and our sweaters got stuck, but Daruma got us unstuck."

"It's true, Reiji."

Everyone turns their heads and sees Daruma walking towards them. She repeats the situation. Her tears were escaping her eyes. She kept on asking why Reiji did this to Chieko. With more tears falling, Laito holds her close to him.

With the situation cleared, everyone walks inside leaving Reiji outside. Subaru took Opal to his room to calm her down. Laito took Drama to a bathroom to get her face cleaned up. Ayato went to find Yui with Chieko and the other two went on their separate ways.

Reiji looks down at the floor. He was ashamed of himself. He just hurt and torture the woman he fell in love with.

"Chieko, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."