New experiment and advice

The next day Chieko and Reiji were in the library studying together and getting to know each other more. What Chieko thought that Reiji was taking notes for class, but he was taking notes of her. Not only notes about her, notes with his experiments he's been working on as well. Chieki looks from her and stares at Reiji. He stares back. A smile filled with joy and elegance appears on her lips. Reiji offers her small smile in return, with a small blush dusted on his cheeks.

   With time had past by, Chieko excused herself to return home. Without her presence, Reiji left lonely. Being with her had made his chest beat rapidly and his stomach filled with millions of butterflies ready to burst out of him. He didn't know what this feeling was and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not. 

'What should I do? She's all I've thinking about lately.' 

   Everyone including Opal returned back to the mansion. Reiji was in his lab working on a new experiment. A poison that could get rid of this feeling of his feelings. He didn't want this feeling of his to get out of control, he didn't want to expose himself to this unfamiliar feeling in his chest. With chemicals being poured into each other and his concentration of his work, Reiji didn't notice Yui standing behind him. Being cautious toward the second born son, Yui asked what he was working on. Reiji explained his situation to her, saying that when he's with Chieki he has this strange feeling in his chest. 

   Yui's eyes lit up with joy and lets out a small giggle. 

"What are you laughing at? Is my situation a joke to you?" Reiji asks with a sharp tongue. 

   Yui flinches at his tone. She explained why she giggled at his explanation. She tried to explained what Reiji was feeling was something everyone feeling eventually. Love, romantically. 

   Reiji wasn't sure if we wanted to fall in love with Chieko. All he want was research. She was just a test subject, a human that he could experiment on. Yui tried to reassure that what Reiji is nothing to be ashamed of. As she tried to get closer to him and explain more, Reiji grabs hold of her neck and pins her towards the book shelves. Yui gasps for air. She didn't know she did anything wrong, she just wanted to help.

"I said I didn't want this feeling. I know nothing of it. You should no better than to try to get closer to me, little girl. This is why I'm making this poison. So I won't need to feeling this 'love' anymore." Reiji grips on Yui's neck tighter. A chuckle escapes his mouth. He was amused of Yui's pain. "How would you like to make a first taste?" 

   Yui gasps in fear. Her vision was beginning to be blurry, but she was still conscience enough to she two people behind Reiji. 

"Reiji! Let her go! Now!" 

   Right behind him were Opal and Daruma. Opal's was pained with a mixture of anger and disgust. Her pearly teeth were expose along with her sharp fangs. Daruma was drawn with pure fear, her hand were masking her mouth. Her eyes were looking back and forth at Reiji and Yui. 

   With a grunt, Reiji lets go of her. Yui collapses on her knees and coughs, gasping for air. Daruma runs towards Yui and takes her away from the lab. 

With two of the triplets' lovers gone, Reiji and Opal remained still. They stared at each other. Opal's eyes were filled with anger and a desire of him destroyed. With a blink of an eye-

BAM 

Reiji lays on the floor. His face was beginning to bruised from Opal's punch. Before he could get up, she tackled him and pins him down with his back on the floor. He fangs were out and were ready for a nice bite. Her eyes were sharps and glowing blue eyes on his. 

"Give me a reason that I shouldn't kill you with my own hand instead of my sword." She growls. 

   Reiji doesn't say anything. Only a minute has passed, but it felt like hours, Opal gets off of him and walks away. 

Later, Ayato came in and he wasn't happy that his older brother tried to kill his girlfriend. He was gripping on Reiji's caller and demanded an explanation. Again with no answer. Ayato tosses him aside. 

Before he could leave, he left Reiji with a word of advice, "Yui told me everything. It's normal to fall in love, stupid. So if you love her ask her out. It's best now or you'll lose her forever." 

Reiji was in shocked that Ayato gave an advice like that. He wasn't wrong. He will have Chieki Noguchi as his. And only his.