2.5

Beau is upstairs when the doorbell goes but she hears the front door open so she assumes that one of the guys has gone to get it. She puts her laptop on the desk, making sure it's plugged in to charge, before making her way downstairs to greet their guests.

"Hello, girlies," She smiles, hugging them each before directing them to her room so that they can drop off their bags since they've apparently decided that they're staying the night. She bites back a smile but rolls her eyes when she notices that they don't go up straight away. "Hi Matt." She goes to wave but laughs slightly when he just pulls her into a hug anyway.

"I missed you," He murmurs close to her ear so that nobody else can hear the comment, brushing a kiss to her cheek as he pulls back and gives her a cheeky smile. "Hey, Beau."

Beau smiles, directing him over to the guys while informing everyone that she's going upstairs to show the girls where they can drop off their stuff since she knows she's bad at giving instructions, a semi-lie that the guys, for the most part, appear to believe. She motions for the girls to go up ahead of her, holding her finger to her lips when they reach the top as she herds them into her room, so they don't say anything yet. Once the door is shut behind them, she leans back against it with her head tipped back and her eyes closed, waiting for them to bombard her with questions.

"I told you they are seriously cute together," Em's comment makes Beau open her eyes. Em and the others place their bags down before Em and Alisha sit down on her bed and Kat changes into more comfortable clothes for a night in. "Just friends, huh?"

Beau rolls her eyes. "Yeah. We've spent some time together but it's nothing majorly serious."

Kat sends her a look over her shoulder before joining the other girls on Beau's bed. "Sure, Beau. Keep telling yourself that."

Alisha sits up from where she was laying on the pillows. "He wouldn't spend so much time with you if he wasn't at least interested in making it serious."

Beau walks over to the full-length mirror, looking over her outfit and sticking her tongue out at the girls in the reflection. "Whatever. Flynn wanted to meet him anyway - I'm not telling you why just yet - so let's see how tonight goes first." She twists and cocks her head before wrinkling her nose. "Should I change? Shorts aren't really movie night clothes."

"Matt seemed to like them - don't think I didn't see what he did." Em quips.

"Em is right, you look good but if you fall asleep it might not be comfortable, so it's up to you." Kat nods, grabbing Em and Alisha's hands. "We're going to go downstairs, join us when you've made your mind up."

Beau nods, watching them leave in the mirror before going back to eyeing her outfit.

-

@beau_ashton: Ready for a night in with my boys and girls 😜😘(Tagged: @domsherwood @rgblake @ashtonflynn @matthewdaddario @kitkatmeow @alishawainwright @emeraudetoubia)|@username: Looking good 👍👍@username2: That's a lot of people - sounds like ...

(Tagged: @domsherwood @rgblake @ashtonflynn @matthewdaddario @kitkatmeow @alishawainwright @emeraudetoubia)
|
@username: Looking good 👍👍
@username2: That's a lot of people - sounds like it's going to be fun though
@kitkatsmeow: You finally decided then 😂
@username3: Matt's there @username5
@username4: Gorgeous! 😍
@username5: I know but so are other cast members so it's not really the same. Still ship it though @username3
@username6: You're tanned af dayum 😂
@domsherwood: Amazing, now come and join us 😒😜
@username7: #bodygoals
@username8: "My boys" Is Matt one of your boys too now?
@username9: @username8 I saw that too

Load more comments...

-

Beau jumps down the last of the stairs before making her way into the living room, joining the girls on the floor for now.

"I can't believe you can even make sweatpants look amazing too," Em nudges her. "And that crop-top." The dark-haired actress pretends to fan herself before the group of girls burst into laughter.

Beau turns her head when she feels a nudge on her hip, seeing both Matt and Rio on the couch behind her. Rio is the one that nudged her so she turns around, standing up on her knees and placing a hand on each of their legs to keep her balance as the girls jostle around to get comfortable again behind her. She pretends not to notice Matt's leg tense and that his fingers twitch as if wanting to reach out to her.

Rio leans forward, speaking lowly into her ear. "Flynn wanted me to remind you to introduce him to the guy you've been seeing. Don't put it off too long or he'll figure it out himself."

Beau pulls back, frowning but nods to show she understands, looking around for Flynn and seeing him just coming into the living room with Dom.

"Bit of a hypocrite to tell her to come join us when you're not here either." Alisha teases Dom as he and Flynn sit on the other sofa.

Flynn chuckles as the girls and Dom banter back and forth before turning his attention to Beau as she gets up and moves behind him to mumble in his ear.

"You wanted to meet him, so I asked him to join us. The guy next to Rio-" She sees him look over with his eyes. "You've very briefly seen him when we went to the Shadowhunters set. That's Matthew, and he's who I went out with that night."

Beau stays where she is for the moment, waiting to see what he will do before breathing out a quiet breath of relief as he nods.

He catches her hand as she walks past, pulling her down to whisper in her ear. "Not many guys would be willing to come and stay in a room surrounded by a girl's family and close friends unless he was genuine. We're cool but remember I want to properly talk to him, without you or the others around to play buffer, before you two get too serious." He lets her go when she nods, giggling at the first part of what he said but agreeing to the other bit since she expected that one.

Beau steps over the girls and settles back in her spot, giving Matt a nod and a small smile, biting her lip when he relaxes at the confirmation that everything is okay with Flynn. Beau sees her brother lean over as the first film is starting, telling Dom something that makes him look to her before he huffs and nods - Beau shrugs to herself, wondering if her brother just told Dom what she said about her and Matt.

-

Beau tips her head back against the sofa as the third or fourth film plays; she lost track at some point after the girls distracted her with showing her stuff on their phones and also from hitting Rio in the leg every time he whispered dirty and silly comments about her and Matt in her ear as Matt pretended that he couldn't hear him.

Beau jerks, opening her eyes that she doesn't remember closing  as she feels arms wrap around her and pick her up, hearing the movie still playing and seeing that Matt is the one that picked her up and is now placing her on the sofa that Rio and he had just been on so that she can lie down.

"It's okay, go back to sleep." He mumbles.

She hums, shutting her eyes again and letting sleep take her again as she feels him sit against the front of the sofa. Part of her wants to stay awake longer to spend more time with everyone but she's had a long day with the guys so she's pretty tired at this point.