4.4

Beau runs a hand through her hair as she steps into the house through the back door, having been taking advantage of the better than usual weather and lounging in the sun, talking to the girls for a little while and rereading the text Flynn sent her during the night to update her on his trip and that everything has been going well. She hears Dom and Alberto in the living room as she grabs a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Beau!" She hears her cousin call out. She moves around the island and into his view. "Are you coming to join us yet? You're going to burn soon."

She waves off his concern, placing the cap back on the bottle as she swallows the water in her mouth so she can talk. Dom leaves Alberto to it for the moment, joining her. "In a second. How's it been going?"

"The fans are as talkative as usual." He smiles, nudging her a bit. "Some of them have been asking about you."

She chuckles, rolling her eyes when he takes her bottle of water as he goes back to the livestream. She uses the hair tie on her wrist to put her hair up, following him after a moment. Alberto looks around as she gets closer before smiling as he moves the computer back a bit so she can be in frame when she sits with them. Beau waves as she comes into shot, spotting the comments now featuring her name a lot more.

"Hi, everyone. I promised Blondie here that I'd make an appearance so here I am." She winks at the end, laughing as Dom pulls her into his side and starts to tickle her, letting up after a short while to continue the livestream.

"You've already been asking us loads of questions so why don't you ask Beau some? It might be the only time I can convince her to take part in a livestream with us two." Dom jokes, his arm still across her shoulder, poking Alberto's cheek every so often.

Beau hums a song to herself as she reads the influx of comments in response. "'Do you like the show?' Yeah, it's different to the books and movie but I think that's okay. I understand why some book fans are upset but I like the different take of the show so I'm all for it. Plus, there's more Malec in the show which we didn't see in the books that much."

The guys nod as she answers before Alberto points to a question. "'Beau, are you leaving Toronto soon as well?' I really want to know your answer to this."

Beau shakes her head. "Not too soon. I am leaving slightly before you lot though to go to LA and meet Rio. Flynn should definitely be back by then - he's flying to LA next week - so us three will be busy there doing stuff and I'll see you guys again when you're done doing whatever."

"'Beau, are you joining the cast for New York Comic Con???' Wow, that's a popular question." Beau pauses, biting her lip. She knows that Matt and Dom want her to go for the experience but, as much as she would love to, she cannot join them. She is going to be in LA then, sorting out her new place - properly moving everything in and putting all of her furniture and belongings where she wants them. The dilemma she is facing right now is that she hasn't told the cast yet but, alas, the fans want to know so they're all about to find out. "Unfortunately, I won't be going. I have stuff going on then so I won't be able to fly to New York. I'm sorry to anyone who was hoping to see or meet me there."

There are quite a few more questions, some silly and others serious, and they all take it in turns to find questions and do shout outs in between. She is pretty sure she sees Kat, Em, Harry and Will posting random comments at one point which all three ignored. Beau has her head on Dom's shoulder when he laughs, directing her to look at the question he has found.

"'Is Beau single? She's beautiful!'" Beau laughs as she reads the question aloud, looking to Alberto who obviously brought it to Dom's attention since it was his turn going through the comments. "Thank you. I have a boyfriend actually, sorry."

She's well aware that the cast is ducking in and out occasionally to post their random comments or watch without saying anything. She hasn't noticed Matt popping up but it doesn't mean he isn't online. She smiles as she sees their ship name being commented by some people in response to her answer.

There are a few more personal questions, some she vaguely answers and some that they all pretend not to see. Beau ducks out of the livestream after a while, kissing Dom on the cheek and laughing as he makes a disgusted noise and face, and starts to make dinner for tonight. She makes sure to prepare more than they need for two people in case Alberto is staying longer, letting it simmer as she cleans up the counters efficiently.

She bites back a smile as she hears them say goodbye to their fans as the smell of dinner starts to drift over to where they are sitting. She also pretends not to notice as they both relocate to the kitchen, still conversing but keeping an eye on her as she works on the meal. She already knows that they like her cooking so she's not too surprised by their eagerness.

-

@domsherwood: She treats us good 😇🍴(Tagged: @beau_ashton @albertorosende)|@username: I've just eaten and now you're making me hungry again@username2: That looks so good@username3: I'm so jealous@username4: Beau made that for you? OMG she's perfe...

(Tagged: @beau_ashton @albertorosende)
|
@username: I've just eaten and now you're making me hungry again
@username2: That looks so good
@username3: I'm so jealous
@username4: Beau made that for you? OMG she's perfect
@emeraudetoubia: I want some 😢😢
@sarah_hyland: @beau_ashton You better make me some of this when I come back in a few days. I miss your cooking, girly
@beau_ashton: @sarah_hyland Sure, I can make a lot of it and we could make it a girls night if everyone can make it? @alishawainwright @kitkatsmeow @emeraudetoubia @shelbyrabara @alexandradaddario @catdaddario
@shelbyrabara: @beau_ashton I'm booking my plane ticket. There's no way I'm missing out on this ✈
@catdaddario: @beau_ashton Alex and I are so down
@alishawainwright: @beau_ashton Was there any doubt? Of course I'm coming
@kitkatsmeow: @beau_ashton I'll be there and so will Em
@username5: Lol, the girls are making plans in Dom's comments again
@alexandradaddario: @matthewdaddario Wife her I stg. This looks so good 😢💍
@matthewdaddario: @alexandradaddario Wow...
@willtudor1: Where was my invite??
@domsherwood: @willtudor1 With your Hogwarts letter, lost in the mail somewhere
@willtudor1: ... Rude.
@username6: I agree with Alexandra, wife her @matthewdaddario 💍
@harryshumjr: @username5 You make it sound like a bad thing but it got my wife to come to Toronto so I'm not complaining at all
@username7: Beau must be magic, I can never make anything as beautiful as this 😂
@username8: Beau is good at everything. It's not fair
@beau_ashton: @username8 Or I just have too much free time on my hands 😉

Load more comments...