5.8

@beau_ashton: Matt's idea of a distraction is watching Netflix Any suggestions?(Tagged: @matthewdaddario)|@username: Stranger Things @username2: Watch Shadowhunters or Teen Wolf together @username3: Just Netflix? 😉@username4: Movie or TV show sug...

Any suggestions?
(Tagged: @matthewdaddario)
|
@username: Stranger Things
@username2: Watch Shadowhunters or Teen Wolf together
@username3: Just Netflix? 😉
@username4: Movie or TV show suggestions?
@beau_ashton: @username4 Either. I'm not fussy
@username4: Stranger Things, IT movie, Supernatural, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries or the Avengers films
@username5: Marvel films
@username6: Sneaky Matt
@d.l.castro: My girlfriend said Stranger Things is good 😜
@username7: Cute idea! What about Orange Is The New Black?
@username8: Breaking Bad
@username9: Don't watch 13 Reasons Why unless you want to cry
@beau_ashton: @username9 Noted. 👌
@username10: Magic Mike with Channing Tatum 😉😉😉😂😂😂
@beau_ashton: @username10 Seen it 😉 I think my boyfriend would get jealous if I asked to watch it again 😂
@username11: Matt's in it for the netflix and chill 😉😂
@username12: @username11 I wish that thought hadn't crossed my mind too

Load more comments...

-

Beau rolls her eyes at the comments of her post, locking her screen with an amused smile and placing the device off to one side. Matt steps back into the room carrying their drinks and she sits up, taking hers carefully and sipping from the warm cup, letting out a pleased hum.

"Who knew the American could make pretty decent tea."

She places the cup down on the bedside table as he glares playfully at her and crawls across the bed, having already done the same. He settles and pulls her into his arms, smiling as she snuggles closer and kisses her forehead.

"So, what's the verdict? What are we going to watch?"

Beau hums, tipping her head to look up at him and smiling when he pecks her lips. "I kind of want to watch Avengers again, even though I've seen it a million times."

Matt chuckles but nods, letting go so she can set up the film but teasing her nonetheless. "You and your Marvel addiction."

"You love it." She sticks her tongue out at him as she returns to his side, smiling when he just laughs and hums in agreement.

Both of them have seen the film before, separately and together, so neither of them are particularly focused on the film. Instead, the pair have a competition to see who can quote the next scene perfectly, the other taking over when one of them gets it wrong. When Matt gets up to take their empty cups back to the kitchen and go to the bathroom, Beau spreads out across the bed and scrolls through Instagram while she waits.