4.6

(Private chat: Em😙)

Em😙:
The fans are trying to get Matt to show his lockscreen
And one asked one of us to Facetime you so you can be involved in the panel for a little while

Beau👼:
Don't you have a panel to be doing instead of texting me?
I know what everyone is doing/asking you guys
I'm watching a livestream of the panel on my tablet while we were working
We're all just watching right now while we chill and take a break for lunch

Em😙:
Oh my God
You could Facetime him as a surprise!

Beau👼:
I just might take the decision out of his hands 😉😂
I don't want you guys to get in trouble though 😅

Em😙:
You can see that the presenter thinks this is funny
I can show him this so nobody gets in trouble 😜

I'm also showing this to the others (not Matt)

Beau👼:
I can see that
Flynn and Rio aren't going to take part because they're still eating then they're going straight back to painting
I'm going to still be watching the livestream on the tablet but I'm putting it on mute while I Facetime Matt, so I'll still be able to see everyone
It's going to be very quick though because I have to get back to work here and help the guys finish so they don't complain about me using them as my slaves again

Em😙:
👍👌👍👌

-

Beau sits her phone up against a pillow, her tablet sitting on its stand not far away so she can still see the screen, before going onto Matt's contact and pressing Facetime. She moves slightly so she's in frame properly before biting her lip and running her hand through her hair as she waits, watching him on the livestream as he jumps before sitting back to get his phone out of his pocket and smiling slightly when he sees the screen. She watches him hesitate before the call gets cut off which makes her laugh to herself, sending him a text to ask him to answer before trying to Facetime him again.

She giggles as Dom takes the phone out of Matt's hand and presses accept before he can cut her off again, and she waves to her cousin quickly before he passes the phone back to her boyfriend who is blushing profusely.

"It's not nice to cut me off like that when I'm trying to surprise you and make the fans happy." She winks at him through the screen, seeing the cast laughing at him as they can obviously hear her even if nobody else can.

Matt smiles at her, still blushing, before looking past the phone and talking to the fans. "I wasn't going to call Beau in case she was busy but she's taken the decision out of my hands." He gets up and she watches him on the livestream as he walks closer to the edge of the stage before she turns her attention back to their Facetime as he turns the phone to show her the crowd. "Everyone wanted to say hello to you, Beau."

She smiles, waving through the screen, aware that only those close to the stage will be able to see her actions, before speaking when she sees him use his microphone to amplify the speakers on his phone so they can hear her. "Hey everyone! I was, and technically still am, watching a livestream of the panel so I know all about you guys asking him to Facetime me."

She hears Matt laugh before the camera is facing him again and he lifts it so that she can see everyone on the panel who say hi and wave to her quickly. Todd, McG and Matt Hastings call out that they're missing their show mascot, making everyone laugh at their dramatics, before Matt sits back in his place and shows just him again.

"I'm going to go before I get everyone in trouble or hold up the panel too much," Beau gives him a tight-lipped smile. "I miss you, Matthew, and everyone else, but I really hope you're having fun with all the fans. I'll see you guys soon."

She blows him a kiss through the camera, smiling as he pretends to catch it - Beau hears the crowd coo at that, which makes Matt blush - before waving to her, Dom leaning over and saying a quick goodbye before she ends the call. Beau turns to the tablet, seeing him slide his phone back into his pocket before they all get back into the panel with renewed vigour.