2.6

Beau hugs her brother as a thank you for dropping her off, kissing him on the cheek, before getting out of the car and waving as he drives off again. The girls are waiting for her, so she goes straight to Kat's trailer.

"Hey, Beau, we would hug you but our runes have only just been applied and need to dry." Em points to herself and Kat, the other girl nodding.

Alisha hugs her before Beau looks around the trailer. She sees some photos stuck to the mirror and smiles at the images of the cast, pulling various facial expressions and some taken during cast trips.

"I thought you wanted me to come and train with you," Beau shrugs and gestures to the girls in their costumes. "That was what you said in the chat."

Alisha nods, "I'm going to still be training, I just have yet to change. These two have to film and then they said they'll join us if we're still there."

Beau shrugs with a smile. "I don't mind - training with Rio and Flynn over the years has given me pretty good endurance and stamina for longer workouts. So, don't rush through your scenes, I'll help Alisha."

"Help?" Alisha states, jokingly shoving her as they leave the other two to get on with what they have to do. "Who says I need help? I just wanted a workout partner."

Beau sticks her tongue out at the other girl. "If you say so - I suppose I can do that too."

Beau leans back against the outside of Alisha's trailer as the other girl goes inside to change, checking her social medias, before following Alisha as they go over to the parking lot, getting into the passenger side and putting on some music as Alisha drives them to their destination. While they're driving, the other girl tells Beau about the cast's trainer, Nuno De Salles, and what kind of routine Alisha is probably going to be doing.

-

@beau_ashton: Training with this one while we wait for the other two to join us after filming 💪😓Photo creds to @nunodesalles76 - thanks for letting me use this picture!(Tagged: @alishawainwright @kitkatsmeow @emeraudetoubia)|@username: Go Maia!!...

Photo creds to @nunodesalles76 - thanks for letting me use this picture!
(Tagged: @alishawainwright @kitkatsmeow @emeraudetoubia)
|
@username: Go Maia!! @alishawainwright
@username2: I wish I could do that
@username3: I relate to the t-shirt on so many levels
@beau_ashton: So do I tbh @username3

@nunodesalles76: You're welcome, Beau! Pretty impressed with you too 😉👍💪
@username4: How come you're training too? Are you going to be on the/a show??
@beau_ashton: Thank you! @nunodesalles76
@beau_ashton: No, I'm not appearing on any shows, I'm just a workout buddy since the girls know that I love to workout with Flynn and Rio 💁 @username4
@username5: This is somehow motivating me to go to the gym even though I've already been for a run this morning
@beau_ashton: Don't stress your body by asking too much of it. If you decide to go, make sure to stay hydrated and stretch thoroughly to avoid muscle stress and aching muscles tomorrow 😆😚👍 @username5
@username6: Look at you being a workout guru 😂😂
@username7: Looking forward to seeing all this training pay off in the new season! 😆 Goodnight, since it's late here 👋🌙
@beau_ashton: Goodnight, babe 😚🌛 @username7
@kitkatsmeow: We've just wrapped the scene, we'll be there soon 😙

-

@emeraudetoubia: When we asked her to join us at the gym, we weren't expecting to be shown up by higher fitness + strength levels

@emeraudetoubia: When we asked her to join us at the gym, we weren't expecting to be shown up by higher fitness + strength levels. We weren't prepared!
Even the guys are impressed and re-evaluating how strong they are now.
You're like a machine, girly! @beau_ashton
(Tagged: @beau_ashton @kitkatsmeow @alishawainwright @albertorosende @d.l.castro @harryshumjr @nunodesalles76)
|
(Comments on this post have been disabled)