DEIDRA: LA 👉 Seoul

"OH MY GAWWWWD!!! WHERE IS SHE? She probably woke up late." I was getting impatient and so was everyone else.

"When is she ever early?" Audrey added.

"She'll be here in a lil," Sky said roaming through her phone.

"This is the final boarding call for the Korean Airlines flight 710 with non-stop service to Seoul, South Korea. All confirmed passengers should be onboard. Thank you."

Everyone looked at each other and I could tell they were panicking too. Everyone froze and didn't know what to do. Who knew she would be late? We can't miss our flight. Our parents will kill us if we miss our flight. I pulled my phone out dialing her number but before I could finish dialing someone called my name.

"HEYYYYY!!! DEIDRAAAA! AUDREY!!" I hear someone calling us from afar, but I'm not sure which direction it came from. I tried to look everywhere but no one looked familiar.

"RIGHT HERE!" In that moment I saw a tall dark figure running our direction. It was Faith. She had a duffle bag and a backpack with her which kind made her running more difficult.

Faith doesn't run, unless it was something really important. And this was something VERY IMPORTANT. This was the first time I've seen Faith run this fast. THIS IS A MIRACLE.

"WAAAHHHHHHH." Faith was panting like a maniac.

"Damn what took you so long?" Violet asked.

"DAYYYYUUUUUM, you sweatin like you did a three hour workout," I said sending everyone laughing.

"That's what happens when you outta shape," Sky added.

"Guys we need to go! This is the last boarding call!" Audrey said running to our gate. Our gate was the last gate.

"Awwww shit! Why is our gate the last one?" Skylar whined.

"Come one, lets go," I told them.

"Awww. But I just got here," Faith complained.

"That's what you get." I took my bags and ran after Audrey. I can hear Faith complain from behind. We ran as fast as we could, but these heavy bags weren't helping.

"This is the final boarding call for the Korean Airlines flight 710 with non-stop service to Seoul, South Korea. All confirmed passengers should be onboard. Thank you."

"Hurry!" I yelled at them to catch up. I turned to see how far they were from me and I couldn't hold my laugh in as soon as I saw Faith and Sky. Sky was pushing Faith from behind, luckily she didn't drag Faith. Actually this is something new. Sky would've just left Faith. Even if this was a zombie apocalypse, Sky would've left her for the dead. But for some reason Sky was nice enough to help Faith. I felt bad for her because she was struggling so I waited for them to catch up. As soon as they caught up I helped her push Faith's fatass.

"Faith if you don't run your fatass we finna leave you." Now I know how Sky felt.

"C'mon push me pleeeeaase."

"Faith you ain't skinny the fuck!" Sky complained.

"Ughhhhh fine."

Sky and I both let go of Faith placing her in the middle of us while we ran. Violet must've caught up to Audrey because we lost sight of her. We passed by gate 216 and my body was not cooperating with me. I just wanted to drop dead on the ground.

Almost there.

I was already tired. It felt like we ran for an hour. I don't normally run. No scratch that, I'm like Faith, we don't run, only if we have to. And in this case we had to or else we're gonna miss our flight.