B R E A K

JOOHEON

"WATTUP BROOO," Shownu said giving me the bro handshake .

"Wazz good."

"You just got out of class?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Where's the rest?" He asked.

"They should be out of class by now," I said checking the time. "I don't know what's taking them so long."

Just then we saw the rest of the boys walking from afar. I don't know what was so funny to them but they sure as hell were loud. You can probably here them from one end of the town to the other. That's how loud they were.

"What are they laughing about?" Shownu said eyeing them.

"They probably laughing at how ugly you look."

"Shut the fuck up witcho nonexistent peepee."

I instantly remembered the incident on the plane. I turned to Shownu and gave him death glares while he just laughed at me. I remembered how humiliating that was. That brown chubby girl and her friends got some nerve. The next time I see her, I'll teach her a lesson.

"What's up guys?" IM and the rest of the guys sat down on the table.

"Sup," I replied.

"So y'all wanna tell us what y'all were laughing about?" Shownu asked them.

"Bruhhhh, Minhyuk hyung is the maaaaaan," IM said as he patted Minhyuk on the back.

"Yes, that I am," he proudly said.

"No, you're not a man. You're a dude, I'm the man," I smirked.

"You?" Hyungwon raised an eyebrow. "A man? Since when?"

"For real," Wonho agreed. "Mr. Nonexistent Weewee." The boys were all dying of laughter now. I glared at them.

"Oh and by the way," Minhyuk started. "I have one of the girls in my class so maybe the other two are here as well."

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"They..." Kihyun started but stopped. They were all looking at something. I didn't know what until I turned to look the same direction. Speak of the devils.

Wtf are they doing?

The three girls from the plane were walking down the hallway. This time it wasn't three, but five of them. I've never seen the other two before. I can't tell if they're friends or if they're related because they all look alike. They were laughing and joking around. I wanted to wipe that smile of their face especially the chubby one who humiliated me. She needed to be taught some manners. I turned back around irritated with what I saw.

"Damn, I feel sorry for you," Wonho said patting my back.

Sorry? Hmph you should feel sorry for that girl. Imma teach her ass lesson.

"To be honest, I didn't think they would go here," Kihyun said. "I've never seen any Polynesians here. Shiiiet there's hardly any in this country."

"True," the others agreed.

"I didn't even know they stay here," Wonho added.

"Maybe they're just studying abroad," Kihyun said.

DEIDRA

I was walking towards the library when I got Faith's text.

Faith: Meet me at the F-wing I juss got out