VIOLET: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

Who the heck calls me this early in the morning?

I checked the caller ID to see none other than Sky. I mentally facepalmed myself.

"What do you want!?" I roll my eyes.

"Damn, you sound like a man," she starts laughing.

"Why are you calling me so damn early?"

"GURRRLLL!! It is 11 o'clock! That ain't early! Getcho ass up, lazy shit. We're on our way to pick you up!"

By we I already knew she was talking about the girls. We always had plans on Fridays. Well, some I know of and most I don't. I only find out on the day of, like today. I wanted to stay in bed. I was too comfortable and too tired to get out, but I didn't want to argue.

"Ok, just text me when y'all get here," I said before hanging up. I set my phone aside and continue laying there until I felt like getting up.

I kicked my blanket off and head towards the bathroom. As soon as I was done taking a shower and washing my face I head to my closet. I slipped into my light blue jeans with my black long sleeve. I took out a pair of my white and black adidas and slipped them on. My hair was still wet so I just left it down.

By the time I was done I heard honking from outside and I knew it was them. I grabbed my keys and my side bag and ran downstairs.

"Hey," they all said simultaneously.

"Hey," I replied. "So where are we going?"

"To pick Audrey up," Sky said with her eyes glued to the phone. Deidra was driving and Faith was dj-ing from the passenger seat.

It's been three weeks since we got ourselves into trouble. We were so pissed at Faith for adding more months to our punishment, but as usual we couldn't stay mad at each other for that long. So we sucked it up and accepted the punishment.

Now that we're in college we made sure to book all our classes from Monday's to Thursday's. No one wants to be stuck in school on weekends. Well, except for Audrey. She has vocal classes today. I don't know how she can do Friday classes. I mean Fridays is when you sit back relax and do nothing. Well, nothing that involves school.

"Hey," Audrey said snapping me back to reality. The ride to our usual spot wasn't that long.

"So how was class today?" I asked Audrey while we waited for our food to come.

"It was fine, I guess. I was just bored out my mind. I mean don't get me wrong I like my professor. She's really nice, but we do the same thing everyday because some of my classmates just won't get shit right," she facepalmed herself.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, at least you're ahead of the class," Sky said sipping on her drink.

"I mean..." she sighed. "I guess."

"Why are you so down today?" Faith laughed.

"I know why," we all turned to Deidra who was wiggling her eyebrows. "She needs a maaaan."

We looked at each other and started laughing. Even Audrey was laughing. If there is anyone who can cheer you up, it would be Deidra. Deidra always manage to cheer us up when we're feeling down.

"Deidra if anyone of us needs a man, it's you," Audrey said sending us laughing.

"Gurrrllll puhhleassse, I don't need a man to make me happy," she said rolling her eyes. "Besides, you guys make me happy.