AUDREY: News Flash

Wtf just happened?

DING*
The 🍑 Squaa:
Sky: We'll meet up at the hideout.

Yes, we have a secret hideout. We've had our hideout since the beginning of high school. Now that I think about it, we were all transfer students back in middle school. Deidra was transfer student from the beautiful island of Samoa. Faith transferred from Australia and Sky from New Zealand. Violet transferred from Tahiti and I from Hawaii. We instantly became friends once we found out we were all transfer students from the South Pacific. We would hang out at each other's house until we finally had a place for our hideout. It was literally our second home. Sometimes we'd sleep there if things at home weren't going well, but mostly we'd be there just to hang out.

WELCOME TO THE 🍑SQUAAA HIDEOUT

I finally arrived at the hideout but I only saw Deidra and Violet's car

I finally arrived at the hideout but I only saw Deidra and Violet's car. Faith and Sky came in the same car because Sky's car was still in the shop. But their car was nowhere to be found.

These fatasses probably went to eat.

As soon as I parked my car behind Deidra's Range Rover, I heard a loud muffler and sure enough Faith's Dodge Challenger pulled up behind me. I looked to my review mirror and Sky was holding three bags of McDonalds. Faith came out holding the drinks.

I knew it.

"Fat shit!" I yelled while getting out of the car.

"Whaaaat," Sky said munching on a fry. "We were hungry and I know after that fight y'all is too."

"Damn, I feel like I haven't been here in years," Faith said walking to the door. "Come on, lets go in. They're probably waiting for us."

I locked my car and followed them in. As soon as we entered the door we heard Deidra explaining what happened.

"Actually, it wasn't Sky," she sighed. "Sky was telling the girl and her friends if we could pass through POLITELY, but they didn't give a shit. So..."

"So I threw the first punch," Faith interrupted while setting the drinks on the table.

BITCH WHAAAAAAAT

Both Violet and I turned to Faith. She never starts shit it was always Sky. She was the quiet one. But then again, when Faith is with both Sky and Deidra you can guess what happens next. It wasn't double trouble but triple threat.

"It wasn't Sky?" I asked.

"No man! Why is it so hard to believe it wasn't me!?" Sky was irritated.

"Cuz you always starting shit," Violet shot back.

"Hell, this time it wasn't me," she said placing the food on the table. We all sat down and eyed each
other.

"But she's she's she...she's...you know...the quiet one." I was shocked.

"Bitch she ain't quiet! Who told you that lie?" Deidra said reaching for the McDonald's bag. "She's just as bad as us."