Whos Getting Out

As Lucian opened the door he deliberately blocked snows view of the school.

So are you ready miss he asked leaning into the car.

Uhh I don't know, I'm nervous.

There's nothing to be nervous about.

your right, so how do I look do I have blood anywhere she said looking up at him

No you look fine. How do I look he asked in return. He heard her chuckle, miss what's so funny?

You have blood on your face.

What! Your lying.

No I'm not.

Then why didn't you tell me before I got out he looked down at her.

Well I tried but you got out before I could tell you anything.

Damn did I get it he asked wiping at his face.

Come here, I'll get it she said leaning closer to him to wipe his face with a wet wipe

Snow?

Yeah?

 i'll suggest to not take your jacket off

Why she asked puzzled.

Umm cause Emile kind of left a mark

You're kidding me she asked looking in a mirror. what she saw didn't make her happy, Shit!

Don't worry if you don't take your jacket off they'll never see it

Fine she said snuggling into the seat

Snow are you ready he asked straitening up and extending a hand to her.

As ready as I'll ever be.

They saw the driver straighten up and extend his arm out. They all gave a collective gasp as a gloved hand reached out to grab him. You could feel the anticipation.

the driver stepped away, and the person took a step forward. They saw that the person was a girl. The male student body checked her out. She had unique hair it appeared black bluish and silver all at the same time she also had a tan complexion. the girls right away thought she was fake. She was wearing a black leather jacket with tight black pants and what looked like motorcycle boots that went over the knee.

As the student body inspected the intruders they could fell that something was off about them but no one could put a finger on it.

Thanks for the ride luscious, she said as she turned to face him, make sure you transport papa safely.

Funny miss but I'm going with you he says smirking at her

Like hell you are and not with all that blood and the dead guy in the car it looks like a god sake murder happened in there.

Don't worry I locked the doors.

That's your solution locking the doors she exclaimed catching up to him.