class time

So do u want to eat he asked her.

Okay she said

what so you want to eat.

I don't know you know this place better thaan I do.

How bout Chinese its fast and delicious.

-------------------------------

As they sat in the school parking lot, he could help but wonder why he was so compeled to this girl. Why did I take her to buy clothes he thought other than to see her in a bikini. What do I gane by helping her?

why are you so pensive she asked him slurping up some noddles.

Uh what he asked getting out of his head.

Its just that ever sense we left the shopping center you've been quiet.

Nothings wrong he said picking at his food. I was just thinking about how good your going to look in a bikini he said with a devilish smirk.

Before she could say anything the bell range.

Saved by the bell he thought. You bro he heard someone yell, as turned he saw them crossing the bridge.

Hey he said as they jumped into the truck bed with them.

So what are you two doing asked L.J .

Eating Chinese they replied.

Before gym?

Yup you guys want some she said handing them the containers.

So whats with all the bags asked X.j

If I tell you ima have to kill she replied jokingly.

Oh really he said cocking an eyebrow well know im intruged.

You wouldn't be the only one murmerd R.J as X.J snagged a bag.

No peacking said dulcia snagging the bag back R.J dosent even know whats in the bags it's a surprise.

Are you sure you wont tell us he said giving her an innocent little boy look.

If she were any other girl that look might of worked. Instead she looked down as if she were thinking about it. As she did she looked up at him threw thick lashes and she cought a not so innocent gleam in his baby green eyes.

Shes a goner thought L.J

Another one has fallen thought R.J as they both looked at each other with amused/annoyed expressions.

I already told you it's a surprise so be patient. Besides isn't the best part always the forplay she said still looking down or is it the waiting she said slowly bringing her eyes to meet his, or is it the wondering she said looking at R.J or I wonder if it's the wanting she said looking at L.j. it could very well be the anticipation she said locking eyes with all three of them giving them knowing looks.

Before any of them could say anything the bell range and as it did she turned to R.J. is it okay if I leave these bags in your truck, I promise there be gone before lunch.

Yah its fine he said opening the truck to leave his pack.

Thank you she said as the others did the same

Lets go they said as they turned to her.

Kay she said as she reached into the truck bed and pulled out a bag at what to them seemed at random.

As they all walked to the gym she couldn't help but think that these boys are not what they appear to be, there different.

Who is this girl they all thought as they passed the gym to the girls locker room.