Adventures Before Class

So can I ask again to why we cant go back to your house?

I told you its to far from here she sighed.

Now she said turning to him as they walked, you know this store better than I so could you show me where I can go buy some gym stuff.

over there he said leading them to a store with mountain climbing shoes in the display.

As they walked into the store she noticed there were only two people in it, a young woman and an older gentleman.

Hello said the older gentlemen welcome is there anything we can help you with.

Hi and yes thank you me and my companion here are looking for exercise clothing she said giving him a dazzling smile.

Then you've come to the right place, Jennet here will show you were to find it.

RJ turned to the girl Jennet. she looked like she was in her twenty's she was also giving Dulcia decanted looks, he looked over at her but he couldn't tell if she noticed or not.

This way said the girls as she walked away.

-----------------15 minutes later

They headed to the cash register as the girl rang them up Dulcia had a funny look on her face.

What's wrong he asks her.

Nothing I just fell like I'm forgetting something she said looking over at him.

Well I don't know what you forgot you practically have the whole damn store here he said motioning to the shrinking pile of clothes on the counter. All you need are the shoes.

Oh that's it she said I forgot the shoes.

It seems I got everything but sport shoes she told the old man, would you mind showing me where I can find them?

Yes they would be right on the back wall he said walking with her

Why thank you she said following him.

As he watched her walk away he popped a piece of gum in his mouth.

Your total is 276.48

He didn't hear the sales girl as he watched Dulcia laugh at something the old man said.

Sir repeated Jennet a bit more loudly your total is 276.48

Alright he said still a bit distractedly, just hold on a sec my companion went to go get some shoes.

She could feel RJ's gaze on her, so she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him, he smiled back.

Oh Mr. Samson you're such a delight, she laughed as they reached the register.

Here Jennet ring these up said the older man as he shoved the boxes at the girl.

So what so delightful? Inquired RJ looking down at her.

Nothing Hun, Mr. Samson was just telling me a tale is all. She said looking up at him.

Your total is 580.92 said the girl.

What said RJ as he choked on his gum.

Your total is 580.92 replied the girl with a sight smirk on her face.

Sweetheart he said turning to look at her, are you positive you need all this stuff?

Why yes honey she said wrapping her arms around him.

Don't try to butter me up he said looking down at her, its not going to work.

Please she said looking up at him.