Welcome!

Hi everyone! My name is Robyn and today I will introduce you to this book. Give a vote if you enjoy it and please leave a comment with any advice, questions or constructive criticism.

So, what in the world is world building?

Puns aside, world building is the process of creating a world for your story to take place in. Yes, this sounds like an enormous task. It is an enormous task. If you want a brilliant world, you can't be lazy. The best worlds take time and effort to make. If you're willing to put in the effort, you could create the next Middle Earth.

What will I need?

A notebook (for keeping all your important information together)
Pens
Pencils
Loose paper (for maps/rough ideas)
Determination
Patience
Imagination

What will I learn?

In this guide, I will give you advice on:

Geography
Landscape
History
Culture
Religion
Education
Government
Cuisine
Professions

And much more! If you think I've missed something, you can request a chapter on the area I've missed. Try to make it as general as possible. Enough with the introduction, let's do this!

Coming up, on Your Wonderful Guide to World Building - Geography! Knowing where your world is situated is a good place to start. All masterpieces have to start somewhere.

A/N I put a lot of work into every chapter, and I would appreciate it if you vote and comment if you like it!

A/N 2 Thank you to Umeike for the beautiful cover!