a new start (part 2)(rewritten)

when i tell you i am trying so hard not to just write in tord's death and end this madness, dear lord this story burns my eyes. why the fuck did i write with .... every two seconds?? one of rats greatest mysteries. i guess we'll never know

I sat in my bed, looking up at the ceiling with a blank face. Listening to the boys converse over one another. The trio had just gotten home. And deciding where this new Tord guy would be sleeping. I huffed. Way to get off to a bad start, (Y/N).

Maybe he isn't so bad. Maybe he's overthinking just as bad as I am.

I sat up, moving to the side of the bed, getting ready to get up and letting my legs hang off of the bed. I looked down at my socks, and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. Despite the bad vibe I got from him, I felt the need to apologize for how rude I was. It's only fair. If we're gonna be roommates, I wouldn't want this to be an unpleasant experience for the either of us.

I forced myself to get up, making my way over to the door, sucking up my pride and reaching for the doorknob. As I did so, I tuned back into the conversation everyone was having, hearing a loud bang before Tom shouting something along the lines of

"YOU WANT MY ROOM? TAKE IT. THIS PLACE IS TO CROWDED ANYWAY."

he quite loudly stormed off. Before the conversation shifts into how they'd be watching a movie. I stand there a moment, pondering about the situation at hand. If Tom is genuinely handing his room over to Tord. That would mean we'd be sharing a room. I squeaked, not exactly happy Edd didnt even review the idea of this through me before confirming it as a thing. I reached my hand out to the door knob again. getting ready to grab it before the door swung open.

It was Tord. With how sudden that was I wouldn't be surprised if I had just pissed myself on the spot.

"erm, hi-" I awkwardly greeted. The caramel headed boy looked down at me "jeez, I didn't think you were here a moment, you're rather small." he giggled to himself

I took in a sharp breath, getting ready to say something before I was cut off "anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to join us on the movie we're about to watch? I dont know you very well, but I'd like to at least know you like insane zombie pirates fr hell 4." he smirked, gesturing to the living room behind him.

(if u want more art follow me on instagram, my @ is legit in the photo)

I looked him in the eyes, a little frustrated with how smug this guy was already coming off to be.

"uhm-" It took me a second to process what he said. "I'll be out in a moment I guess-" I moved my hand from where it was to the back of my neck. His smirk widened a bit "good to know! I'll start the movie in a moment in that case" he spoke, doing finger guns, before leaving the room. Shutting the door behind him to leave me to myself.

I gulped. Did I seriously just agree to a movie with this guy? I mean— to be fair, it isn't just with him. It's with Edd and Matt as well.

I walked over to the mirror at my desk, looking myself in the eyes.

I collected myself. An interaction with him shouldn't be this difficult. We just met after all. All i need to do is walk out there, maybe a talk a moment, and watch a movie. It really isn't that difficult.

So why does it tie my stomach in a knot to think about??

I decided to confront these feelings later. I shouldn't keep them all waiting to long. I let out a breath, before walking over to the door, and opening it. Making my way over to the sofa

"ah! (Y/N)! just in time! the previews just stopped!" Edd smiled "we saved you a spot!" he gestured to the spot in question, being right next to the new roomie.

"ah- thanks guys, you didnt have to" I sat next to Tord. Looking at the movie, a little unfamiliar with the franchise. Didn't Tord say this was the fourth movie??

"oh, it was nothing" Tord took credit "no need to thank me for doing the bare minimum, love. everybody deserves a seat to a movie like this" he giggled, putting his arm around me.

I felt my stomach flutter a little. Did he just call me love?? Why did he put his arm around me??

If truth be told, I spent the first ten minutes of the movie thinking about this before snapping back to reality, realizing I had a movie to watch. Deciding to push all of this to the side for later.

The movie went on awhile, I grew tired. It wasn't very interesting in my opinion. Sure, a couple parts were scary, but I wouldn't say they were very good. I was more bothered on how smug Tord was every time I would flinch. It was rather annoying in my opinion.

I continued this train of thought. Mentally complaining to myself about how annoying this new roommate was. After a hot minute of this, I felt my eyes grow heavy. The TV screen got a little blurry. I found it harder and harder to focus on the movie once my attention was brought back to it.

I leaned into whatever warmth there was, and shut my eyes, falling asleep.

its nearly 1am and i have school tomorrow, i hope you all are happy, it took everything in me to not fucking abandon this on ya'll like i did last time💀💀